Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
It seems like I cannot find Nicole in front of the bar. Did library event before. Did I miss some triggers?

Deleted member 34473

Engaged Member
May 15, 2017
If I remember correctly we have started demo of this game somewhere in march, 2016. Man, 2016! Haha...

On the april 2016 we were making more money that we're making now. Lily of the Valley is our first game that will be finished and it will be finished right, no matter how much she earns. But it will be finished one day. Because of that we're creating a new game so our patreons, and you guys here can enjoy more content.

Don't worry about Lily, she will live more. We wouldn't have made this game for 6 damn years if we didn't love her as much as you guys do.

By the way, I'm really glad you guys like my stories, dialogues and everything about our characters in the game overall.

Chreers.
I am not a player, lily is the only game i have played since the first release, you have created a unique character this is the greatest merit and your luck, despite the long waits .. we are all waiting for lily

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
If I remember correctly we have started demo of this game somewhere in march, 2016. Man, 2016! Haha...

On the april 2016 we were making more money that we're making now. Lily of the Valley is our first game that will be finished and it will be finished right, no matter how much she earns. But it will be finished one day. Because of that we're creating a new game so our patreons, and you guys here can enjoy more content.

Don't worry about Lily, she will live more. We wouldn't have made this game for 6 damn years if we didn't love her as much as you guys do.

By the way, I'm really glad you guys like my stories, dialogues and everything about our characters in the game overall.

Chreers.
You have made a good Lily of the Valley game. And we hope that you will continue to develop and improve the world of Lily for many years to come. We will wait for even more adventures for Lily :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: dian091

Ouchmaker

Aug 9, 2018
Played the game, and while I liked many aspects of it, there were some fundamental problems. First one is the railroading. While not as bad as My New Life at it, I feel the problem can be called Fredgate. You see, Fred is a creep. And while I understand that part of the game is Lily being manipulated by others, as the MC I feel Lily should have the option of choice. Unfortunately choosing not to sleep with Fred gates away a lot of the other content. No more hypnotist, no Marcel, not enough dirty points to activate options (unable to remove underwear at masseuse, no helping Daniel, not sizing up Mike, etc).

How to improve the experience? Having the phone from the start, using the phone to guide in the early game (telling where work is, what to do at work, telling which places are open at that stamina level, etc). Option to avoid the creeps (Fred, Rick, etc). You should be able use the hypnotist to unlock Lily's lust without forcing her to sleep with the creeps. As it is you need to suffer the creeps to unlock content for the others, and that's not enjoyable for me.

Yes, the game has been going for a while, but considering how many different points are gathered that still have no effect, it should be possible to change things. These are just my thoughts.

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
Played the game, and while I liked many aspects of it, there were some fundamental problems. First one is the railroading. While not as bad as My New Life at it, I feel the problem can be called Fredgate. You see, Fred is a creep. And while I understand that part of the game is Lily being manipulated by others, as the MC I feel Lily should have the option of choice. Unfortunately choosing not to sleep with Fred gates away a lot of the other content. No more hypnotist, no Marcel, not enough dirty points to activate options (unable to remove underwear at masseuse, no helping Daniel, not sizing up Mike, etc).

How to improve the experience? Having the phone from the start, using the phone to guide in the early game (telling where work is, what to do at work, telling which places are open at that stamina level, etc). Option to avoid the creeps (Fred, Rick, etc). You should be able use the hypnotist to unlock Lily's lust without forcing her to sleep with the creeps. As it is you need to suffer the creeps to unlock content for the others, and that's not enjoyable for me.

Yes, the game has been going for a while, but considering how many different points are gathered that still have no effect, it should be possible to change things. These are just my thoughts.
With such a quibble, you will get tired of anyone. And having made another opportunity besides Fred, you will also have them (Oh, can I have another character I don't like him) :)
Yes, it would be possible to make another character so that at least some choice was:) But who said that they will not be like Fred to you ?! And Fred is the basis of the story. + The game explains that Lily should be easier to relate to everything :) Hypnosis removed her limitations.

Last edited:

BoMaAn

Jan 19, 2018
I cant trigger any new event on the new Update 1.8.
Just can go to work and Chill/Check employes. Do the flowers, take a bath watch tv/movie go to bed.
Work for the kiosk in east suburbs.
when i try to enter another building, i only get "not today/maybe tomorrow"

anyone a hint what i do wrong or over see??

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes