FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
Can anyone post CG Pack 1.8?
can yall send me all the 1.8 scenes, i need them saves much appreciated‼
Are there gallery codes anymore?
Here's a look at these people they are too lazy to download and play themselves, give them only the scenes and the whole gallery open :) And pom such people start (OH, the game is shit and the author is shit) And you may not even have played the game yourself :) (I'm not talking about specific people and games! I'm talking about the fact that such people who only need to submit an open gallery with all the scenes from the games at once and then they will say what (what's wrong with the game) )

• Angry
Reactions: Tm22Zoro

vrtrtr

May 8, 2017
I seem to recall that in an early version, there were hints at the MC being able to get fitter.
Is that idea trashed (I'd understand, new models and all that) or is it still on or even in the game?

• Angry
Reactions: FavenXXX

dracopackin

Jul 13, 2021
Here's a look at these people they are too lazy to download and play themselves, give them only the scenes and the whole gallery open :) And pom such people start (OH, the game is shit and the author is shit) And you may not even have played the game yourself :) (I'm not talking about specific people and games! I'm talking about the fact that such people who only need to submit an open gallery with all the scenes from the games at once and then they will say what (what's wrong with the game) )
dawg tf wrong wit u i basically dont got no time. talkin bout "dont wanna play the game" u basically one of em no life mfs

• Thinking Face

Sum FΑggott

Mar 8, 2017
can anyone upload 1.8 on gdrive or add a torrent? i can't download from nopy and mixdrop, mega has a limit and anonfile's dspeed is extremely low

• Angry

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Really? That's way too soon lol. The game still has so much potential. Also, there was that one path splitting before choosing to work at Castro as a secretary. What happened to that?
I think the focus moved over to the new game and Lily has become a side-project for them. As soon as the new game is ready Lily might get abandoned.

There is not much story or a plot in Lily which makes the game a "boring" collection of repetitive sex scenes.

Jokr_

Feb 23, 2020
bc how do I get to other scenes. I just had one scene with Mike on the terrace and now I keep going to office, home, office, home. Like nothing else is happening, been a week already lol.

• Angry
Reactions: SumiA and FavenXXX

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
I think the focus moved over to the new game and Lily has become a side-project for them. As soon as the new game is ready Lily might get abandoned.

There is not much story or a plot in Lily which makes the game a "boring" collection of repetitive sex scenes.
Disagree.
The problem is not the story or sex scenes, it's the fact that each release take 6 months to develop so when you start playing the latest release you have forgotten the story.
I've said this before but I say it again:
- what P and P needs to do is step up the delivery pace and get back to 3 monthly delivery cycle so that Patron's are more engaged and don't forget the plot between releases. the plot has multiple paths, twists and turns and many lose ends right now but you need to go back and play the whole game from the beginning in one go to see them.
- and if they want to develop a second game in parallel, then they need a second dev team for that. using the same team to do 2 games is not working in my view and as a consequence, the Patreon revenue is going down...

Also, LotV is a very well written over all story, clever unique scenes with witty dialogs. the images and animations are all rendered full scene and is of very high quality. however, I agree there is repetition and reuse in the sex animations. he is reusing a lot of the same animation models and angles but dresses Lily differently with different backgrounds etc... this is also an area they can improve.

But none of this can improve unless they have a bigger team and start cranking out releases more frequently -> need more revenue to pay them -> need to do bigger investment upfront to get started.

Still, I think they are top 1% here on F95zone and really hope they continue and eventually complete the game (many years out).

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
The problem is not the story or sex scenes, it's the fact that each release take 6 months to develop so when you start playing the latest release you have forgotten the story.
Which story? There is no story aside the classic "girl becomes a slut" trope.

Don't get me wrong, I like Lily and find the dialogues in the game hilarious, but for me it is clear that P&P's priority has moved over to the new game.

From my own experience I can tell you that many devs get bored from creating the same sex scenes over and over again and often games get either rushed or abandoned, because an interesting story/plot is missing.

Last edited:
Reactions: FMag
4.30 star(s) 49 Votes