goldenface

Jul 27, 2017
I'm stuck walking extremely slowly after doing the hang with coworkers thing.

Edit: Going to the gym fixed it

Last edited:

Maconhas

May 7, 2018
I fucking thought I wouldn't have any more game update kkk after so long, despite being one of my favorites, the development is very slow :cry:

locopogo1

Mar 24, 2020
Amazing update, not too long or too short it just what you need, all the scenes are top notch, lots of animation and sexy angles, dialogues are cool too, lots of fun moments, I laughed a lot, that was cool, I want everything the updates were like this is my 10 out of 10 rating!!!! :love:

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
Amazing update, not too long or too short it just what you need, all the scenes are top notch, lots of animation and sexy angles, dialogues are cool too, lots of fun moments, I laughed a lot, that was cool, I want everything the updates were like this is my 10 out of 10 rating!!!! :love:
100% agree: 10/10. one of their best releases! Pity it takes so long to get them out - quality takes time...

goldenface

Jul 27, 2017
I'm just passing through the days with none of the scenes activating. The last new scene I had was the pool thing with the ex wife calling

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
I'm just passing through the days with none of the scenes activating. The last new scene I had was the pool thing with the ex wife calling
it's hard to help when we do not know where you are in the story. try the walkthrough posted in op to find out what day and scene you are on... alternatively use the save that comes with the game and start with that (missing all scenes before v1.8).

goldenface

Jul 27, 2017
it's hard to help when we do not know where you are in the story. try the walkthrough posted in op to find out what day and scene you are on... alternatively use the save that comes with the game and start with that (missing all scenes before v1.8).

I think I chose not to get caught by Nick so the next day I get a note that Nick's gone to the cabin and from then on I haven't been able to unlock any new scenes except the one at the pool when that guys ex wife calls him. I'm just going to chill at work, gardening, taking baths and going to the gym

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes