FMag

Aug 1, 2019

Here it is guys V.1.8
The results:
Mike = 23 minutes; 45 renders; 4 unique animations (7 including different angles) and (will be updated) txt characters.
Zack = 8 minutes; 16 renders; 1 animation and (will be updated) txt characters.
Jack = 18 minutes; 49 renders; 2 animation and (will be updated) txt characters.
Fred = 8 minutes; 15 renders; 2 animation and (will be updated) txt characters.
Cabin = 30 minutes; 70 renders; 3 animation (5 including different angles) and (will be updated) txt characters.
In total V.1.8 contains 195 renders, 457 CG's, 17 animations, (will be updated) text characters and 87 minutes of gameplay.
Thank you for being there and contributing to make Lily and other projects possible. We will keep doing our best and we will continue our efforts to make the best content possible.
Cheers!

Mega
So you are the hero! Thank you a lot!!

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Lily of the Valley 1.8.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you can import a save file by the dev when starting a new game and no others are present.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 26.08.2021 (fix for walking animations)

Last edited:

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Lily of the Valley [v1.8] [Compressed]

Original Size Win: 4.72 GB

Compressed Size Win: 646 MB: -

Since this, an Adult Zone, drop a (y) to support my work as Compressor SLUT!

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

dhentai1

Aug 3, 2017
Anyone see all the new stuff? I managed to get to the end without Fred or Zack (is that the library kid?) scenes popping up.

nvm, the choice during Mike's scene triggers some stuff if you go all the way. I forgot P&P make you see everything instead of choosing.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 49 Votes