locopogo1

Mar 24, 2020
No clue , i just hope it’s not with Fred again. Way too many upates with scenes from him.
I completely agree with you that we have the largest number of scenes in the game with Fred, he is already tired of everyone, I want to finally see the development of Lily's relations with other characters and possibly the emergence of new ones. Now Lily is more depraved than at the beginning of the game, you can do a lot of hot things :devilish:

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
No clue , i just hope it’s not with Fred again. Way too many upates with scenes from him.
See you are a man of taste, being a fan of The Humbling Experience, a great game that got abandoned and died too early. I still hope the dev would comeback at some point in the future and complete it. but I digress. :ROFLMAO:

I think the scenes will be:
1. Mike
2. Jack
3. Cabin
+ one more unknown
+ likely a repeatable event

1-3 are 100% confirmed. The others are speculation, picking up on P and P hints...

googunogu

Oct 20, 2017
See you are a man of taste, being a fan of The Humbling Experience, a great game that got abandoned and died too early. I still hope the dev would comeback at some point in the future and complete it. but I digress. :ROFLMAO:

I think the scenes will be:
1. Mike
2. Jack
3. Cabin
+ one more unknown
+ likely a repeatable event

1-3 are 100% confirmed. The others are speculation, picking up on P and P hints...
Well, since it was about the dress, that there are some mistakes with flickering on it, then maybe there will be a "Shop with GianCarlo"

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FavenXXX

googunogu

Oct 20, 2017
reading P and P's latest comments, we are hour(s) away from uploading of release.
That is, in an hour (s) they will start downloading the game into access? And there are still about 8-10 hours to download approximately? I think we can go to bed :whistle:

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
That is, in an hour (s) they will start downloading the game into access? And there are still about 8-10 hours to download approximately? I think we can go to bed :whistle:
yes including upload and download its probably more like 10+ hours. bed is a good option if you're in a European TZ.

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
Now knowing how [P and P] works and that even since [P and P] do not want to be corrected, his goals are not interesting. I don't think anyone will want to pay [P and P] up to 2,000 :) + regular delays in the release of updates

1385224_Screenshot_2021-08-21_110153.jpg
And as for the goal [P and P] under #3, this is a deception before when [P and P] did not make their new unnecessary game, it was still possible to believe it, but now when [P and P] mentions his NEW UNNECESSARY GAME every time at every opportunity, then goal #3 is already a deception :)

Reactions: Dixon Butz

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
I like the game Lily of the Valley
but I stopped liking [P and P]
But for Lily of the Valley I hope for good:)
It is necessary to develop the world and storylines in Lily of the Valley :)

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes