FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
Not tomorrow..next month..or better next year..lets hope the best for lily of the valley..
If you Honamyzer said: (Not tomorrow .. next month.. let's hope for the best for the lily of the valley..) That would be well said with a positive attitude and humor :).
But your words about (or better next year..) not very suitable for (let's hope for the best for the lily of the valley..)

I don't think that [P and P] will delay for a whole year with the release of the update :ROFLMAO:. Although :unsure:

Reactions: Honamyzer

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
If you want to wait for a year or so mate! there are far more frequently updated games with renders and character like Lily . Just Stop wasting so much time on waiting and enjoy something that isn't dying
Friend, everything is already known. You probably think that people are literally sitting and waiting for the igar update :) No, people play different games not only 18+ :), watch movies,read, study,work, walk and much more :) Your words Dia27 about ((Just Stop wasting so much time on waiting and enjoy something that isn't dying)) :) All phenomena are different and everyone has their own personal life :)

And who said that you can't wait for a particular game along the way ? That's right, here are the sponsors if they are interested in this or that game, they liked the game, they support what they are interested in :) This is logical :) (I will not argue on the topic (oh, and wonta is a better game) (oh, but something else is better in this game ) People can expect a lot of different things and not just the game :) Someone is waiting for a book, Movies and a lot of other things people are waiting for) (An example of how many people all over the planet have been waiting and will be waiting for the continuation of Half-Life ((An example is out of place and not quite suitable but to your words as an answer is the most appropriate :) )) here is a name if people want something, then it's good :) (I myself am waiting for the continuation of Half-Life and if the game comes out, I will go through the game with a good luck and study everything in the game) )
I answered very briefly :LOL:

Reactions: Honamyzer

Honamyzer

Sep 28, 2019
If you want to wait for a year or so mate! there are far more frequently updated games with renders and character like Lily . Just Stop wasting so much time on waiting and enjoy something that isn't dying
Yup mate..enjoying peasant quest and much more..no offense..

Honamyzer

Sep 28, 2019
Friend, everything is already known. You probably think that people are literally sitting and waiting for the igar update :) No, people play different games not only 18+ :), watch movies,read, study,work, walk and much more :) Your words Dia27 about ((Just Stop wasting so much time on waiting and enjoy something that isn't dying)) :) All phenomena are different and everyone has their own personal life :)

And who said that you can't wait for a particular game along the way ? That's right, here are the sponsors if they are interested in this or that game, they liked the game, they support what they are interested in :) This is logical :) (I will not argue on the topic (oh, and wonta is a better game) (oh, but something else is better in this game ) People can expect a lot of different things and not just the game :) Someone is waiting for a book, Movies and a lot of other things people are waiting for) (An example of how many people all over the planet have been waiting and will be waiting for the continuation of Half-Life ((An example is out of place and not quite suitable but to your words as an answer is the most appropriate :) )) here is a name if people want something, then it's good :) (I myself am waiting for the continuation of Half-Life and if the game comes out, I will go through the game with a good luck and study everything in the game) )
I answered very briefly :LOL:
Im just spreading positive thinking on this thread..
If you Honamyzer said: (Not tomorrow .. next month.. let's hope for the best for the lily of the valley..) That would be well said with a positive attitude and humor :).
But your words about (or better next year..) not very suitable for (let's hope for the best for the lily of the valley..)

I don't think that [P and P] will delay for a whole year with the release of the update :ROFLMAO:. Although :unsure:
Yes sir..im tired of raging on this thread..so now the least i can do is spreading positive vibe and hope for the best for P and P..

• Love
Reactions: FavenXXX

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
Im just spreading positive thinking on this thread..
Yes sir..im tired of raging on this thread..so now the least i can do is spreading positive vibe and hope for the best for P and P..
The right decision (y) . Let's hope for the best for Lily of the Valley :)

googunogu

Oct 20, 2017
What's going on there in general, guys? Are they even alive? It's just that in our turbulent times, anything can happen, and I'm already worried! :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: FavenXXX

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
What's going on there in general, guys? Are they even alive? It's just that in our turbulent times, anything can happen, and I'm already worried! :sick:
We got no clue beside the msg that the posted before the end of the month of July saying this month when someone was asking this month.

Seems that they posted a couple of days when someone asked this month but we didn't see a proof of that.

So we have no info about what they answered on patreon.

Aug 14, 2016
We got no clue beside the msg that the posted before the end of the month of July saying this month when someone was asking this month.

Seems that they posted a couple of days when someone asked this month but we didn't see a proof of that.

So we have no info about what they answered on patreon.
Screenshot_20210816-203916_Patreon.jpg

(In 2 1/2 hours it has been 7 days since their first comment, so doubt that they make it)

Reactions: Brenda and FavenXXX

Newheretoo

May 21, 2020
I got tired of commenting on it and I don't have answers, they play crazy sometimes ... I'm just to finish my patreon and never again .... the game is excellent but the creator is not
Funny thing, P&P think they can solve the decline in profit(petreons) by releasing a new game.
The problem clearly isn't the Lily-game, it's the everdropping overall quality of the game and the only one responsible for this are the creators (P&P) themselfs.
A new game won't solve their problem if they don't change their course in the game(release) performance.

Perhaps it's common sense, but they clearly lack the logic.
They should ditch the effort they put in the new game and spend it on an education e.g. Business Management.

Aug 14, 2016
Ah well, i've been following p and p for about 5 years now i think. Supported them a while in the beginning, but found out they are not very talkative on patreon. So i cancelled because for me personally there is no fun in being a patron that way.

Also the time between updates might have become a bit longer but not by that much, it has more or less always been this way. I assume this project isn't their main income, and from my experience working 6 days a week, weeks sometimes feel like days :p. There is still effort put in this project. So if that effort is done in their free time besides all the other things in life you have to cram into that, i don't think 6 months ish isn't that long. It sure is when your waiting on it, but not when your working on it. Ofcourse that is, if my assumption is true.

Also the scenes of late might have become a bit less exciting. But i think it also becomes harder to write new and exciting scenario's when you've been working on a story for so long. So that side project they are doing might not be that bad at all. To get to work with a new story, and might come up with some fresh ideas for their main game as well. That's my 2 cents.

But my point is, this has always been this way. I think i have read this discussion(around update time) over 10 times now :p. This is just how p and p work. The way they handle patreon might be a recipe to piss some people off. But once i knew what to expect from them it became a lot less frustrating waiting for updates. I still like their game, so every once in a while i drop a dollar to see what they've been up to all this time. And i might pay full price for a month once they release the update. And for four months i don't pay attention at all.

That's ofcourse the way i see this, everyone should have their own opinion.

Jortomg

Feb 17, 2021
Last message on patreon: "We have to run one animation from the cabin scene because the dress has been flickering. Basically that 's all we have to do in order to complete it. "

Reactions: googunogu
4.30 star(s) 49 Votes