kango6111

May 13, 2018
What's going on there in general, guys? Are they even alive? It's just that in our turbulent times, anything can happen, and I'm already worried! :sick:
It isn't anything like that, they are simply to close to scooping another month of subscription fees to release it now. Do not expect anything until the first week of September, and expect a long explanation of unforeseen issues and the usual, "we wanted the update to be the best it could be!"

• Angry
Reactions: Brenda and FavenXXX

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
Today P and P wrote on Patreon, they think they start uploading (mega) tomorrow (Friday).
When you see that kind of statement it's getting close and you start to take their estimate seriously.
So yeah Friday is not a bad guess - we are talking days not weeks. get ready.... :p

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: FMag and FavenXXX

googunogu

Oct 20, 2017
Today P and P wrote on Patreon, they think they start uploading (mega) tomorrow (Friday).
When you see that kind of statement it's getting close and you start to take their estimate seriously.
So yeah Friday is not a bad guess - we are talking days not weeks. get ready.... :p
Ok ok. It's just that this guy above is already writing for the third time, about the fact that the update will be tomorrow! The first time was about a month ago! I hope he will succeed the third time. P and P can't help him in any way all this time. :giggle:

Newheretoo

May 21, 2020
I'm not entirely sure, but didn't it take them couple of days to upload the game because of their weak hardware and/or slow internet?

Or was that some other game/dev :unsure:

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
I'm not entirely sure, but didn't it take them couple of days to upload the game because of their weak hardware and/or slow internet?

Or was that some other game/dev :unsure:
no you are right P and P have a bad internet connection from somewhere in Europe I think. So it can take a while to upload too.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: FavenXXX

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
Does anyone know which scenes are we going to see this time? I remember the bar owner, Mike and the two rednecks, but I don't remember the fourth one.

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes