FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
Why do you feel bad for them? P&P are working on a second game at the same time. Right now patrons support the development of two games.
I love you Gr8Dumper you say everything well and correctly (y)

+ But I will add something: If [P and P] understand and they should know this, the sponsors will be with [P and P] as long as they continue to improve and develop Lily of the Valley and even after releasing their new game, Lily of the Valley remains the main game for both sponsors and [P and P] if [P and P] close the game Lily of the Valle for their new game, then the sponsors will not need to spend money for [P and P] :) Personally, I hope that Lily of the Valley will continue to develop and improve for many years to come.

The world and environment of Lily of the Valley need to be expanded and developed you can make many different events and meetings and this means even more adventures for Lily :)

Reactions: Gr8Dumper

goldenface

Jul 27, 2017
Damn I think my save is bricked, choosing Chill on day 36 is not activating the photography scene which in part can't activate the gym scene or any scene after that so I can't progress the story at all

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Really good update, just wish they didn’t take 6 months. Favorite character is Mike cause I can relate to him when I was a teenager & also love to see the nerd bang the milf. Funniest scenes for me were between Jacks mom beating him over the head with the rolling pin & when Jacks mom tells him about fucking her in the ass wont get her pregnant. Then the way those rednecks pranked the shit out of sissy Nikki leaving him with no toilet paper & not enough gas in the scooter to get back from the store so they have time to DP her. Classic!

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
Which story? There is no story aside the classic "girl becomes a slut" trope.

Don't get me wrong, I like Lily and find the dialogues in the game hilarious, but for me it is clear that P&P's priority has moved over to the new game.

From my own experience I can tell you that many devs get bored from creating the same sex scenes over and over again and often games get either rushed or abandoned, because an interesting story/plot is missing.
disagree that the story is that simple - it's much more than that.
But of course at the top level of any corruption game it's fundamentally about a innocent women getting corrupted in steps -
that's kind of the point with corruption games. the interesting thing is the journey of corruption story and this is where LotV excel! From a corruption game genre perspective LotV is one of the best.

I think I remember you are involved or at least were involved in Motkeyz's Timestamps.
I love that game too. it has an engaging thrilling story but it is a different genre.
kind of sci-fi thriller vs drama... not that you are comparing - just saying.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
that's kind of the point with corruption games. the interesting thing is the journey of corruption story and this is where LotV excel!
Correct and as soon as you reach the final level of corruption there is nothing else to explore aside different sex scenes with different male characters. Many corruption games suffer from being stuck at that point. Of course the sex scenes remain exciting and hot, but what else is there?

I think I remember you are involved or at least were involved in Motkeyz's Timestamps.
Still involved, but not as much as before.
I love that game too. it has an engaging thrilling story but it is a different genre.
Thanks for playing. :D

Jun 14, 2018
This is free time in the game so that the player can open other game scenes. That's why such a reaction :)
It is called constructive critic, no one is saying 1 sentence stuff like "game is bad" people explain that there isn't a need for a new game when the current one is good, the dev wants bigger revenue but it doesn't really work that way. There are already some devs with "bad" names because they are switching projects and no one wants to invest time (money too) in them.

Probably the dev got burnout to the current game is my guess.

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
I was hyped for this update, but if I have to be honest, I didn't like it very much. Lily is still gorgeous, renders still have good quality, but the scenes and the "plot" are lost (even if the length was appropriate for an update). Making animations takes time and it is very time consuming I know, but always seeing the same things is getting boring. The scene with Jack was totally nonsense and even if I was looking forward the two rednecks, that scene also turned out kind of flat, boring, old.
Even if I prefer Lily to their new game (the other one is far worst than this) I agree with all of those who said that now P&P's main focus is on the new project and that after all these years they might be get bored of lily.
Idk, I used to love this game but now, with all this time between updates and the result I think they might switch to their new game completely. Just try to find a good end for Lilly.

Reactions: cold_arctus

P&P

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
If I remember correctly we have started demo of this game somewhere in march, 2016. Man, 2016! Haha...

On the april 2016 we were making more money that we're making now. Lily of the Valley is our first game that will be finished and it will be finished right, no matter how much she earns. But it will be finished one day. Because of that we're creating a new game so our patreons, and you guys here can enjoy more content.

Don't worry about Lily, she will live more. We wouldn't have made this game for 6 damn years if we didn't love her as much as you guys do.

By the way, I'm really glad you guys like my stories, dialogues and everything about our characters in the game overall.

Chreers.

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
If I remember correctly we have started demo of this game somewhere in march, 2016. Man, 2016! Haha...

On the april 2016 we were making more money that we're making now. Lily of the Valley is our first game that will be finished and it will be finished right, no matter how much she earns. But it will be finished one day. Because of that we're creating a new game so our patreons, and you guys here can enjoy more (y) content.

Don't worry about Lily, she will live more. We wouldn't have made this game for 6 damn years if we didn't love her as much as you guys do.

By the way, I'm really glad you guys like my stories, dialogues and everything about our characters in the game overall.

Chreers.
nice to see you again! as you know 99% of us love the game and think it's the best on the genre by far!
but we are also worried that the pace of development is not has high as before so people lose enthusiasm.

you can go through the pages previous pages and read the discussion but the net net is that you need to expand the team size if you want to do 2 games or it will continue like this slowly downward with 6 monthly releases...

As you probably know I am and will continue to be all in on LotV (y)

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
I was hyped for this update, but if I have to be honest, I didn't like it very much. Lily is still gorgeous, renders still have good quality, but the scenes and the "plot" are lost (even if the length was appropriate for an update). Making animations takes time and it is very time consuming I know, but always seeing the same things is getting boring. The scene with Jack was totally nonsense and even if I was looking forward the two rednecks, that scene also turned out kind of flat, boring, old.
Even if I prefer Lily to their new game (the other one is far worst than this) I agree with all of those who said that now P&P's main focus is on the new project and that after all these years they might be get bored of lily.
Idk, I used to love this game but now, with all this time between updates and the result I think they might switch to their new game completely. Just try to find a good end for Lilly.
A quick end is a quick end [P and P] if they make a quick end to the Lily of the Valley game how many sponsors will leave from [P and P]. And as for the Word (I understand that for a long period of time the game could have bored the authors) Answer: most games are developed for a very long time at least 3 years and more than 5-6 years, and this is the creation of one game. So do not say (Oh, a long development time) Creating a game is not a quick thing. The game Lily of the Valley really needs to expand and fill the environment of the game so that the game would get better and better. If you don't fill the game world and finish the game quickly, it will be a loss in every sense ( First of all, it will be a waste of time for the Author and Sponsors, and the loss of a good game) So much time working on the game can not be thrown away (With the motive oh, we have a new game) The author has invested a lot of time and effort in the creation of Lily of the Valley and the sponsors have invested a lot of time and not a little money so that the game Lily of the Valley would develop, but all the sponsors still invest their time and money in the game so that the game Lily of the Valley continues to develop and improve.

So [P and P] should understand that they should not throw their main game in the trash. A lot of effort,time and money has been invested in the game.

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018

On the april 2016 we were making more money that we're making now. Lily of the Valley is our first game that will be finished and it will be finished right, no matter how much she earns. But it will be finished one day. Because of that we're creating a new game so our patreons, and you guys here can enjoy more content.

Chreers.
Cong. this was one of the best updates ever made by you guys.

all of us here wish to see lily for many years to come with many more stories ty guys for the awesome work you are doing :)

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes