spectre87

May 16, 2020
i have always played the renpy version. I was looking for saving ip with the end of version 1.7 rpgm who can help me?

Reactions: OppaG

dian091

Apr 17, 2020
Has anyone played where Lilly says no, a lot? It would seem counter to what you play an adult game for but was just curious. Personally I like how she behaves if she only tells everyone else yes.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
I cant trigger any new event on the new Update 1.8.
Just can go to work and Chill/Check employes. Do the flowers, take a bath watch tv/movie go to bed.
Work for the kiosk in east suburbs.
when i try to enter another building, i only get "not today/maybe tomorrow"

anyone a hint what i do wrong or over see??
Went you out with the "V Dress" on?

Reactions: BoMaAn

jhnyo

Oct 30, 2016
here is my unofficial android port of Lily of the Valley 1.8.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you can import a save file by the dev when starting a new game and no others are present.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
It's me, or walking animation switch doesn't work?
Can't get animation to appear at all.

Cicica

Jan 5, 2018
I didn't get almost anything out of this update... I must be doing something wrong, but I can't seem to figure it out. Hopefully someone will update the walkthrough to 1.8...
I didn't get any scene with Mike, Jack (I don't even know who this guy is anymore and no Zack either (again, got no clue who he is)

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
I didn't get almost anything out of this update... I must be doing something wrong, but I can't seem to figure it out. Hopefully someone will update the walkthrough to 1.8...
I didn't get any scene with Mike, Jack (I don't even know who this guy is anymore and no Zack either (again, got no clue who he is)
You should use P&P's save. At the beginning you are at home, then you jut need to walk outside to begin the Mike's path. After that just read the dialogues and follow the instructions.

Reactions: Cicica

Cicica

Jan 5, 2018
You should use P&P's save. At the beginning you are at home, then you jut need to walk outside to begin the Mike's path. After that just read the dialogues and follow the instructions.
Thanks I'll definitely give it a try

Merosu

Jul 16, 2017
After start a new game, im getting a error, "failed to load clock.ogg" , really anoying. Anyone know whats going on? my files are corrupt/missing something?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
anyone managed to get it working for mac yet? followed all the instructions but seems to not be working
1. Download the Windows version of the game (compressed or normal).
2. Rename "www" folder to "app.nw".
3. Download RPG Maker MV Mac launcher:
3a. Download options:
- https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-mv-v1-62-linux-mac-and-windows.31352/post-1990583
-
- Any RPG Maker MV game that offers a Mac build (eg. Treasure of Nadia)
4. Right click on Game.app -> "Show package content" -> "Contents"-> "Resources" replace the existent app.nw folder with the new created in step 1 (if there is no folder just copy your new app.nw folder into it).
5. Run chmod a+x via Terminal.app or use permission fixer (https://f95zone.to/threads/permission-fixer-for-mac-and-linux.24233/post-1492564)
6. Enjoy the game.

JHSHREW

Feb 23, 2020
1. Download the Windows version of the game (compressed or normal).
2. Rename "www" folder to "app.nw".
3. Download RPG Maker MV Mac launcher:
3a. Download options:
- https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-mv-v1-62-linux-mac-and-windows.31352/post-1990583
-
- Any RPG Maker MV game that offers a Mac build (eg. Treasure of Nadia)
4. Right click on Game.app -> "Show package content" -> "Contents"-> "Resources" replace the existent app.nw folder with the new created in step 1 (if there is no folder just copy your new app.nw folder into it).
5. Run chmod a+x via Terminal.app or use permission fixer (https://f95zone.to/threads/permission-fixer-for-mac-and-linux.24233/post-1492564)
6. Enjoy the game.
Not sure what I was doing wrong before, but worked now, thanks

Reactions: cold_arctus

Jokr_

Feb 23, 2020
I used the save included, did the Mike scene, and now nothing to do bro ??? Going to office, water plants, sleep, just that...

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I used the save included, did the Mike scene, and now nothing to do bro ??? Going to office, water plants, sleep, just that...
Go back to the house & there should be a cd that she watches showing she was taped by his buddy then go to jacks bar & tell him about it

Reactions: FMag

larfleeze

Dec 3, 2017
LOL my comment got deleted for "trolling" because i said im not pledging procrastination and postponement

y'all childish for that one lmao

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes