majorrage

Mar 14, 2019
all this time for a few scenes?
what happend to nearly getting caught all the time, and trying to hide what she gets up to?
i think the devs need to replay the game and get the story back on track

• Angry
Reactions: FavenXXX

malak@s

Dec 26, 2018
I guess I misunderstood what you were asking for. That save was at the end of the newest patch (and yes you are locked in the small park above there home at the end of the latest patch). I assumed you were asking for it to see if I missed anything.

As in checking out what I was saying about smaller patches, with huge downloads of the whole game.

Here is save just before that one. But the Gallery in the game does not seem to have all the CG incorporated into it yet. ( Not saying I did not do all of them, saying there not all programed into the Gallery yet I do not think <<< Note the "I" and "Think" there.
Thanks a lot. After ren py version stopped it's difficult for me to start over to the original game.

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
Yeah Library scene never triggered for me either. I went to martin, then got a call to do ricks diner, then glory hole then nothing.

Anyone know why this is?

starshooter

Jul 27, 2017
Disappointed with the animations. The animations are not as good as before. Previous sex scenes have different angles of view and creampie scene at the end. But so far, story is still good and Lily is still hot. Looking forward to seeing Lily's great body after gym (in v1.9, "body" is only 50% complete) in future versions.
Sorry for bad english.

DiosDecay

Mar 2, 2018
Yeah Library scene never triggered for me either. I went to martin, then got a call to do ricks diner, then glory hole then nothing.

Anyone know why this is?
After the glory hole event, go to your room then take a bath and watch a movie, then sleep, go to work the next day and after work you will get the library event.

after that head towards your home then the next glory hole event should trigger

Reactions: Pogo123

nunzio2016

May 12, 2020
Hey all...not sure if this has been asked (didn't look through 623 pages of comments haha).
Is there a way to take the game out of fullscreen? Usually there's an option somewhere to play it 'windowed'.
Any help would be greatly appreciated

DiosDecay

Mar 2, 2018
Hey all...not sure if this has been asked (didn't look through 623 pages of comments haha).
Is there a way to take the game out of fullscreen? Usually there's an option somewhere to play it 'windowed'.
Any help would be greatly appreciated
F4 worked for me

fred75

Jun 1, 2018
walktrough 1.9?
Walkthrough for 1.9
1. Martin's event : Go back home to take some items and then go to Martin's house.
2. Rick's event : After Martin's event go to Rick's restaurant located at upper right of Liliy's house.
3. Public toilet's event : After Rick's event go to the park at lower left of the restaurant.
4. Library's event : After the toilet's event go back home and do the routines (bath,watch tv,sleep) toadvence to the next day.Go to Castor to work and after that go to the library to trigger the event.
5. Public toilet's event again : After the library event go back home and it will trigger this event.
That's all the contents for this update.

DrMage

Dec 19, 2018
Just took my time to... ermmm... put a hand on the update...
The scenes and the story are good. Not "OMFG what a piece of art I've just played", but decent enough. 8/10 IMHO.
As for update rate... Well, we've seen worse, much worse. But number of content/update rate ratio is still poor. 4/10.
So... 6/10 overall. Let's see what will happen next.
Thanks for attention.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pogo123

Buster65

Aug 9, 2017
Walkthrough for 1.9
1. Martin's event : Go back home to take some items and then go to Martin's house.
2. Rick's event : After Martin's event go to Rick's restaurant located at upper right of Liliy's house.
3. Public toilet's event : After Rick's event go to the park at lower left of the restaurant.
4. Library's event : After the toilet's event go back home and do the routines (bath,watch tv,sleep) toadvence to the next day.Go to Castor to work and after that go to the library to trigger the event.
5. Public toilet's event again : After the library event go back home and it will trigger this event.
That's all the contents for this update.
I do the first three events (pretty linear) without any problems... Martin, Rick, Glory Hole 1... Home (bath, movie, sleep)
The next day Castor... and the Library it's still empty...

Reactions: fihesog318
4.30 star(s) 49 Votes