fred75

Jun 1, 2018
I do the first three events (pretty linear) without any problems... Martin, Rick, Glory Hole 1... Home (bath, movie, sleep)
The next day Castor... and the Library it's still empty...
Did you use the save provided in the update?Cause i use the save and got all the events above.

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
can someone explain to me plz why the compress version does have sound and does not play it and if there is a way to fix that

Last edited:

locopogo1

Mar 24, 2020
Hey, we finally got an update without Fred, unless he was at the gloryhole
Yes, I'm also trying to figure out who it is, he said that he knows everything about lily if it's true then it could be someone she knows, or he might be bluffing, my bet i think it's john nick's friend, or the dude who climbed up Lily's skirt in the store.

Reactions: Dino1000

DiosDecay

Mar 2, 2018
I have a feeling the glory hole guy may be the therapist from awhile ago, to set up a non-hypnotised route

DrMage

Dec 19, 2018
For guys asking about inactive gallery - it's only active if you are on 'free roam' part of the game, i.e. when you're not on the rails of forced quest like Rick's or 2nd GH in v1.9. Better check it at night or in the morning (just before or right after your sleep).
is the gallery up to date?
No, it's still outdated.

johnny dep

Jul 2, 2017
For guys asking about inactive gallery - it's only active if you are on 'free roam' part of the game, i.e. when you're not on the rails of forced quest like Rick's or 2nd GH in v1.9. Better check it at night or in the morning (just before or right after your sleep).

No, it's still outdated.
where do i find the gallery

johnny dep

Jul 2, 2017

No, it's still outdated.
it's not in lily's bed room

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Maybe the gloryhole guy is Mikes friend, (can’t remember his name) but he was very jealous from their cosplay of Mike getting Lilly

D0vreGubb3n

Nov 14, 2018
HELP hey i stuck on sunday after fake wedding walkth saying go pool but i cant. i cant anything i try every building in city but cant do nothing and stuck with %100 stamina on sunday if anyone have working save before pool scene can send pls ?

Last edited:

whoabacha

Jul 17, 2017
HELP hey i stuck on sunday after fake wedding walkth saying go pool but i cant. i cant anything i try every building in city but cant do nothing and stuck with %100 stamina on sunday if anyone have working save before pool scene can send pls ?
stuck in exactly the same place no flashing marker appears for the pool scene and there is nothing else that can advance time...

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes