memoos

Apr 29, 2020
I'm stuck in the gym the same day I unlocked free roam, if I try to leave the gym it tells me i need to put on clothes, if I try to use the locker it just tells me [It was enough for today]
really don't want to be stuck here

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I'm stuck in the gym the same day I unlocked free roam, if I try to leave the gym it tells me i need to put on clothes, if I try to use the locker it just tells me [It was enough for today]
really don't want to be stuck here
Have you finished showering?

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I think so, it won't let me interact with the showers.
unfortunately I don't have another save to use.

The only other thing I can think of is trying to go back to the gym proper and come back into the locker room. If it is just a bug and worse comes to worst at least you are early in the game.

memoos

Apr 29, 2020
The only other thing I can think of is trying to go back to the gym proper and come back into the locker room. If it is just a bug and worse comes to worst at least you are early in the game.
Won't let me into there either. looks like i'll restart. with multiple saves this time :ROFLMAO:

SevenCostanza

Mar 3, 2021
Are scenes replayable in the gallery once you've reached them or do you have to make a save at any scene you want to view again until the dev updates the gallery?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Thank you, I did follow the steps, then what should I run?
I've tried to run the vw, but nothing happens.

This is directory content:
View attachment 1732405
Sorry, forgot to mention to copy the package.json too.

To run the game:
1. Rename "nw" to "nw.sh"
2. Right-click on "nw.sh" -> Properties -> Permission -> Set mark to "Allow executing files as program".

Jun 7, 2021
I'm stuck at day 34 (after fake married) I guess it's because I don't have a red skirt. Please help me how to solve this

EDİT:İTS pool scene ,I'm playing the game from the phone, can someone tell me how the save file is loaded?

Last edited:

nunzio2016

May 12, 2020
There's a gallery?? What have I been missing? If the day matters, Nick just came home drunk...whatever day that is. Please, tell me how to get it. Thanks a lot

fred75

Jun 1, 2018
Hey Guys if you have been waiting for a renpy version of the game ill be taking on the project of conversion it will be my first time attempting to convert but im keen ill keep you updated.
That's a good news to hear.

Hans1990

Oct 1, 2020
are there some new scenes or is it the same as always since if one takes a while to update the game I guess it must include new routes or scenes

dusau

Jun 7, 2017
i need a save file around day 14 saturday. i dont want to play all game again 5th time. İ would be grateful for that

GothSummer

Aug 27, 2017
Ok guys, I am done with this game. This update has been underwhelming as hell. 7 months for dumb content. The part with the pool guy was just plain stupid. At least I just don't think crossdressing and sissification belongs into THIS particular game. [P and P] are absolutely shitting us with the quality they delivered. And as always unforseen problems occured so they could milk almost 2 more months.

fred75

Jun 1, 2018
Ok guys, I am done with this game. This update has been underwhelming as hell. 7 months for dumb content. The part with the pool guy was just plain stupid. At least I just don't think crossdressing and sissification belongs into THIS particular game. [P and P] are absolutely shitting us with the quality they delivered. And as always unforseen problems occured so they could milk almost 2 more months.
Good bye

Roktah

Jan 2, 2018
at the beginning of version 1.7 after nick cought lily with fred, im supposed to go to the pool after waking up but i can't the pool guys fence is closed and nothing else can be done to advance time

Budgy75

Jan 11, 2021
at the beginning of version 1.7 after nick cought lily with fred, im supposed to go to the pool after waking up but i can't the pool guys fence is closed and nothing else can be done to advance time
i am getting the same situation occur at the same point, it says on the phone, go to the pool, but no flashing "star" on the gate. i am following the Walkthrough "day 35 Sunday"

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance

cheers

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes