Klopdwerg

Sep 7, 2021
i am getting the same situation occur at the same point, it says on the phone, go to the pool, but no flashing "star" on the gate. i am following the Walkthrough "day 35 Sunday"

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance

cheers
Can confirm, got the same issue.
And worst is no way to advance time. So pretty much stuck.

Reactions: MisterLing

Budgy75

Jan 11, 2021
Klopdwerg, i tried going back a few saves and ran through again, still the same.

I hope there is a way to trigger it, dont really want to start again.

Maybe one of the experts in the thread might be able to offer some suggestions (he says hopefully) please :)

Reactions: cuddy101

Klopdwerg

Sep 7, 2021
Klopdwerg, i tried going back a few saves and ran through again, still the same.

I hope there is a way to trigger it, dont really want to start again.

Maybe one of the experts in the thread might be able to offer some suggestions (he says hopefully) please :)
Did that too. Think i went through all possibilities.
Did go all the way back too the TV show but can't seem to trigger it.

Reactions: wotano

sscorpionn

Jan 25, 2018
i made the whole bad choices, still can't trigger fred 4 scene somehow after say "dont do her". someone know how to fix this ?

MythMackay

Feb 29, 2020
Question: I just finished couples massage in V.8 Day 2, and I'm wondering if there's actually visual cumshots in later versions, or does it just stay with the fap-killing black screen with white flashes? It would certainly make this game immensely more enjoyable...

whoabacha

Jul 17, 2017
Reactions: Klopdwerg

MythMackay

Feb 29, 2020
Changed it for you. ;)
Didn't thought of it since it's posted so many times here, also without spoilers.
But sorry, really didn't think of it
Thank you! No worries, I'm just new to the game and trying to avoid diving too deep into the forums while playing for the first time.

Reactions: Klopdwerg

Klopdwerg

Sep 7, 2021
Thank you! No worries, I'm just new to the game and trying to avoid diving too deep into the forums while playing for the first time.
Respect if you play without the walkthrough.
Hence the understanding you would know more or less. I tried it but went all wrong so started with the walkthrough so i won't miss any content. It's just too good for that.

Reactions: MythMackay

Jun 7, 2021
In no way can I continue after the 34th day (fake marriage). Please help if there is a solution for this. I'm playing the game on phone

Reactions: wotano

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
wow, I haven't played this game for awhile but it sounds like there are a lot of bugs. Maybe I will get the latest and start over.

Mcdewbie

Apr 21, 2021
I tried, I really did. But something about RPGM games gives me cancer. It never fails, 15 minutes into a game and I go into renal failure and my kidney's crap out and then I'm a goner. Shame Lily looks hot and I've heard the story is very good.

Reactions: LyfeIsBall88

DrMage

Dec 19, 2018
I tried, I really did. But something about RPGM games gives me cancer. It never fails, 15 minutes into a game and I go into renal failure and my kidney's crap out and then I'm a goner. Shame Lily looks hot and I've heard the story is very good.
If you have such a complications playing RPGM, you can just decrypt it and take a look on images. At least you'll assess the real hotness of Lily. Ofc it won't give you any hint on the story.

DiosDecay

Mar 2, 2018
There is an unofficial Ren'py version of the game, though I believe it is only up to version 1.7

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes