san4ez39

Aug 30, 2017
found out how to do right it's fn+f4 to anyone else having the same problem
Depends on how your FN key is configured. Some, like you need FN+F4 key to be pressed, some only F4 key.
On Lenovo laptop there should be on Esc key written FN lock, i dont if other laptops also have that FN lock function written.
Glad you sorted it out.

prestige3l

Feb 23, 2022
man this update was wack, it was very short and most of the scenes sucked. can't belive they made us wait like half a year for this

• Sad
Reactions: Pogo123

sabu6

Sep 26, 2017
Can somebody please share a save after lily goes to marriage counselling with nick, or fake wedfing with fred? My gaames stuck on next sunday

apachepro

Oct 5, 2017
I just started playing, how long in general does it take between updates? since one came out just now ,and the previous a yr earlier

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
1651096113862.png

Greetings ladies and gentlemen, how's it going?
Before we proceed to other things, we would first like to thank everyone for the very positive comments we received about the V.1.9 update. Your satisfaction is really the main driving force of this project that we've been working on for quite a long time now. Your interest is what keeps us motivated to continue with and complete this project, as long as it exists, we feel a responsibility to keep pushing for you, and we promise that we will continue to do so.
Above, as you can see, is a teaser image from the first scene from V.2.0. As always, I will try to tell you a couple of words about the scene without spoiling and revealing too much.
Another normal day at Lily's workplace takes a surprising turn, and pulls our protagonist out of the comfort zone that she's been in for a long time. Marcus' problems, temperamental behavior and his overall lifestyle will bring Lily into new temptations and will pose new challenges where the player will choose the direction in which the scene will go.
Thank you very much for supporting our work and appreciating that we always try to give you the best we possibly can.
Cheers.

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
View attachment 1780171

Greetings ladies and gentlemen, how's it going?
Before we proceed to other things, we would first like to thank everyone for the very positive comments we received about the V.1.9 update. Your satisfaction is really the main driving force of this project that we've been working on for quite a long time now. Your interest is what keeps us motivated to continue with and complete this project, as long as it exists, we feel a responsibility to keep pushing for you, and we promise that we will continue to do so.
Above, as you can see, is a teaser image from the first scene from V.2.0. As always, I will try to tell you a couple of words about the scene without spoiling and revealing too much.
Another normal day at Lily's workplace takes a surprising turn, and pulls our protagonist out of the comfort zone that she's been in for a long time. Marcus' problems, temperamental behavior and his overall lifestyle will bring Lily into new temptations and will pose new challenges where the player will choose the direction in which the scene will go.
Thank you very much for supporting our work and appreciating that we always try to give you the best we possibly can.
Cheers.
Thanks for the share. :)

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes