miawn

Sep 1, 2016
guys no one cant help me with this?
Upload your save to this site . Then Also drag and drop on the same page System.json (you can find it in www > data). After that, search for Stamina, edit it to 75, go change your clothes to casual ones, do the gardening, take a bath and watch tv then bed time. You'll miss the Martin event for now at least but you'll be able to continue with the story.

Reactions: marley987

Rafes

Jul 18, 2020
Please help me i'm Stuck. I can't pass the time. All the options to go are closed to me. I can't watch tv. My stamina don't go to 0%

kobuta27

Jun 4, 2018
View attachment 1780171

Greetings ladies and gentlemen, how's it going?
Before we proceed to other things, we would first like to thank everyone for the very positive comments we received about the V.1.9 update. Your satisfaction is really the main driving force of this project that we've been working on for quite a long time now. Your interest is what keeps us motivated to continue with and complete this project, as long as it exists, we feel a responsibility to keep pushing for you, and we promise that we will continue to do so.
Above, as you can see, is a teaser image from the first scene from V.2.0. As always, I will try to tell you a couple of words about the scene without spoiling and revealing too much.
Another normal day at Lily's workplace takes a surprising turn, and pulls our protagonist out of the comfort zone that she's been in for a long time. Marcus' problems, temperamental behavior and his overall lifestyle will bring Lily into new temptations and will pose new challenges where the player will choose the direction in which the scene will go.
Thank you very much for supporting our work and appreciating that we always try to give you the best we possibly can.
Cheers.
hope theres luke action

marley987

Jan 23, 2020
guys, does something happens after you marry Fred?
i just get the same day over and over again. Work,Gardening,bath,movie,sleep. And the swiming pool on the weekend

mythril0101

Dec 3, 2019
It's been months since I last played this game. My version was 1.7 and I was 22 hours in. I have no clue where I left off the game or what I should be doing. I am going to the places I know and she says (I should come later, I don't need to go there. etc.) How can I detect what I should be doing?

mimo93

Nov 8, 2021
It's been months since I last played this game. My version was 1.7 and I was 22 hours in. I have no clue where I left off the game or what I should be doing. I am going to the places I know and she says (I should come later, I don't need to go there. etc.) How can I detect what I should be doing?
open her phone to see what you must do

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Can someone please provide the saves from v1.6. i only played till then and haven't played after that. Also I used to play the android Renpy version. I don't have the saves.

So can someone please help me with the saves for all possible routes.

alexa.tv

Jun 1, 2022
guys, does something happens after you marry Fred?
i just get the same day over and over again. Work,Gardening,bath,movie,sleep. And the swiming pool on the weekend
i have the same problem... After marry Fred i can only work, gardening, movie, sleep... The game must continue, but i think we took some wrong decisions and probably we are stuck at this point.

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
1655077513156.png

How are you guys? I hope everything's going alright!
As we are putting the finishing touches on scene two, we would like to take this opportunity to tell you a couple of words about it.
I'm not sure that the title of this post is really appropriate, considering that a lot more happens in this scene, but in order to not reveal too much, we'll leave the title alone.
Having said that, this time we have also decided to listen to your suggestions and spice things up a little bit. The scene will focus on four characters, of course, including our main protagonist. With conflicts, plot, and the unusual problems that Lily encounters constantly, this scene owes its unique shape to the unusual solutions that you guys love to see.
In order to not to spoil it too much, I'll stop here. Instead, we would like to thank you for the continuing support and trust that we receive from you lovely people. It really means a lot to us and pushes us to keep creating content for you!
Yours,
P'n'P

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
View attachment 1867330

As we are putting the finishing touches on scene two, we would like to take this opportunity to tell you a couple of words about it.
I'm not sure that the title of this post is really appropriate, considering that a lot more happens in this scene, but in order to not reveal too much, we'll leave the title alone.
Having said that, this time we have also decided to listen to your suggestions and spice things up a little bit. The scene will focus on four characters, of course, including our main protagonist. With conflicts, plot, and the unusual problems that Lily encounters constantly, this scene owes its unique shape to the unusual solutions that you guys love to see.
In order to not to spoil it too much, I'll stop here. Instead, we would like to thank you for the continuing support and trust that we receive from you lovely people. It really means a lot to us and pushes us to keep creating content for you!
Yours,
P'n'P
Thanks 4 sharing the Progress Report with us! :)

4KING

Nov 27, 2019
View attachment 1867330

Yours,
P'n'P

Thanks for sharing. Much appreciated.

Damn who gona wait another 5-6 months for more Lily. Fek, me, thats who :ROFLMAO:

googunogu

Oct 20, 2017
Fred again! Even I'm already starting to envy this old man! I'm sure that in the last update there was this lucky bastard in the toilet. xD I hope we'll see Lily's husband's friend, and the drunk guys from the bar someday. I'm very worried about them =)

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes