fred75

Jun 1, 2018
View attachment 1780171

Greetings ladies and gentlemen, how's it going?
Before we proceed to other things, we would first like to thank everyone for the very positive comments we received about the V.1.9 update. Your satisfaction is really the main driving force of this project that we've been working on for quite a long time now. Your interest is what keeps us motivated to continue with and complete this project, as long as it exists, we feel a responsibility to keep pushing for you, and we promise that we will continue to do so.
Above, as you can see, is a teaser image from the first scene from V.2.0. As always, I will try to tell you a couple of words about the scene without spoiling and revealing too much.
Another normal day at Lily's workplace takes a surprising turn, and pulls our protagonist out of the comfort zone that she's been in for a long time. Marcus' problems, temperamental behavior and his overall lifestyle will bring Lily into new temptations and will pose new challenges where the player will choose the direction in which the scene will go.
Thank you very much for supporting our work and appreciating that we always try to give you the best we possibly can.
Cheers.
Been looking foward for the office storyline..Hopefully it'll be a good one.

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
I'll try my luck once again. Does anyone know if you can continue the game if you never let Fred fuck Lily? He tried to jump me in the bathtub, I told him to go fuck himself and then the next morning Nick apparently went off to another trip to the cabin and I become stuck and don't know what to do. Has the dev told anything about this issue? Do you need to start the new game to avoid it, or what? It's been like this since 1.7. If it's a bug, surely it's easy enough to fix? I don't understand why I can't continue the storyline with the black guy that fucked Lily on the show, or why I can't go to cabin again all because of rejecting Fred. If you must fuck Fred, why give an option to refuse at all?

marley987

Jan 23, 2020
I'll try my luck once again. Does anyone know if you can continue the game if you never let Fred fuck Lily? He tried to jump me in the bathtub, I told him to go fuck himself and then the next morning Nick apparently went off to another trip to the cabin and I become stuck and don't know what to do. Has the dev told anything about this issue? Do you need to start the new game to avoid it, or what? It's been like this since 1.7. If it's a bug, surely it's easy enough to fix? I don't understand why I can't continue the storyline with the black guy that fucked Lily on the show, or why I can't go to cabin again all because of rejecting Fred. If you must fuck Fred, why give an option to refuse at all?
I played the option to fuck Fred and its all the same. Nick checks the mirror see there is not one there, goes to the cabin next morning, and its sunday i Lilly cant do shit. She cant do anything, and she cant sleep also cuz she is not tired, how i spent my stamina and move on on to the next day?

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
These are all good ideas, but didn't Lilly win a holiday at the "guess your wife" show?

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
I played the option to fuck Fred and its all the same. Nick checks the mirror see there is not one there, goes to the cabin next morning, and its sunday i Lilly cant do shit. She cant do anything, and she cant sleep also cuz she is not tired, how i spent my stamina and move on on to the next day?
Check your phone, it lists the available daily activities that progress your day. Weekdays it's usually Castor, Flowers and then Gym / Bath, and Saturday/Sunday have the swimming pool. But it's rather pointless if the next plot-related event doesn't unlock, you're just stuck wandering around aimlessly.

Reactions: marley987

marley987

Jan 23, 2020
Check your phone, it lists the available daily activities that progress your day. Weekdays it's usually Castor, Flowers and then Gym / Bath, and Saturday/Sunday have the swimming pool. But it's rather pointless if the next plot-related event doesn't unlock, you're just stuck wandering around aimlessly.

Its says sunday activities just swiming pool, but when i go to the house i cant enter. i dont know about after that, but i cant even go past sunday after you marry fred

cutterarnold

Apr 2, 2021
can someone explain to me why the pool guy scene doesn't work? I used those save games to get past that bug but I want to know why the event doesn't trigger.

Connoisseur NTR

Nov 17, 2020
Hi I just started the game and I wanna know if let's say you already had sex with fred is it possible to visit him and do it again or the game will not allow it?

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes