Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
thx for the update! so a focus on 4 characters hm... lily, fred... and? i personally would like to see the doc or psychiatrist again. but i assume it would be... marc - maybe? who knows lets see guess one or two weeks more till release? (and then wait for another 5-6 months :cry:)

Sodramusta

Jul 3, 2018
I think not. Lily is probably busy with more important things somewhere nearby right now xD
Either way this scene will be one of the best scenes I hope. If she is Lily: wow always nice to see her with Fred. (especially in a thrilling situation like this)

If she is not lily: wow that bastard knows his taste. And there's a super simple formula of course: more hot women more fun. Diversity is always a good thing right?

I'm really looking forward for this update:giggle:

bulbor

Aug 22, 2019
Such a great game in many ways. It may just be me but I find the flashing lights (orgasm flash) quite disturbing though. I would imagine someone with epilepsy would have a bad day after playing this.

ashu2210

Jul 8, 2020
yes,Fred update again yesssss... finally. i am waiting for fred to impregnate her and Lilly will leave her losser husband for his dad, and he will accept her as his step-mom.
or just Lilly temporary widow,her husband lost in forest and Lilly moved on with Fred because she has already secretly married him ( o God I'm so horney) and when her husband is back... he will call her step-mom

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
View attachment 1867330

How are you guys? I hope everything's going alright!
As we are putting the finishing touches on scene two, we would like to take this opportunity to tell you a couple of words about it.
I'm not sure that the title of this post is really appropriate, considering that a lot more happens in this scene, but in order to not reveal too much, we'll leave the title alone.
Having said that, this time we have also decided to listen to your suggestions and spice things up a little bit. The scene will focus on four characters, of course, including our main protagonist. With conflicts, plot, and the unusual problems that Lily encounters constantly, this scene owes its unique shape to the unusual solutions that you guys love to see.
In order to not to spoil it too much, I'll stop here. Instead, we would like to thank you for the continuing support and trust that we receive from you lovely people. It really means a lot to us and pushes us to keep creating content for you!
Yours,
P'n'P
P'n'P you interested me. :love:
I wonder what will happen :unsure:

Reactions: Pogo123

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
i want that fred and lily cosplay something like i don't know what about arwen and aragorn from lotr? and that fred will cum inside her and especially that she finally has many postions with fred EXCEPT reversed and doggy. please.

Reactions: SunDogSun
4.30 star(s) 49 Votes