jed999

May 26, 2021
Used to be a good game, unfortunately it has become so buggy that it has lost it's enjoyment for me.
Phone says "Visit Nichole", but she is never home.

Have a look at the attached save and see the soiftlock.

Last edited:

forge_cat

Jan 2, 2018
I really like this game, probably more than any other in the rpgm slut crusade genre. Even as Lily gets progressively corrupted and fucks every dirty hobo, there's a sense of retained agency. She's putting out for her own reasons, which works particularly well for the failbrigade of her husband and father-in-law.

It's refreshing among the deluge of games where the heroine either gets constantly blackmailed from showing a tit all the way to triple helicopter anal gangbang, or she just ++corrupts weeb mindbreak-style from that tit flash into taking a pack of hobos AND their dogs. Meanwhile, Lily is fucking those hillbillies for a cheap summer house reconstruction AND to humiliate her worthless husband some more! Yass go off, queen!

Alas, this last update (1.9) was a complete departure into genre absurdity.
  • Lily decides to feminize her pool sub dude on a whim, just because. What the fuck, that came out of the left field. And then she rides her dick anyway. Love respecting the pronouns since she was the one who changed them, I guess.
  • Lily fills in a shift for Nicole in her old job that she quit in anger, so obviously she decides to ignore the tons of money he BEGS her to take for even just a handjob, and instead fucks him for the incredible humiliation of being a waiter for one shift. Own3d.
  • Lily is so invested into who the gloryhole stalker is that she escalates a handjob into fucking the dude just so her friend can arrive in time. But lol lmao she doesn't, because she had to jack off the taxi driver, ahaha isn't that a funny oopsie.
  • Lily decides to mock two braindead meatheads fighting over her in a library, teasing and humiliating them with full control of the situation... until oh oops, they jerk off so much that she loses the bet and therefore sex is inevitable, oopsie.
I hated the scenes. They're like very protracted jokes where the sex is the disappointing punchline. And there's no agency, they're just random encounters where Lily decides to be a bully, but ends up getting fucked anyway. No relevance to the plot either, utterly disappointing update. I hope this doesn't portend a shift to more useless filler updates. Feel free to mock me for tl;dr, but I had free time on my hands and something failed to fill it. :p

aaalll

Apr 29, 2020
I am trying to do the gardening event for the second time but I am not able to. It requires casual clothes but I can't wear them I'm getting an error "This should be washed". I am stuck at this point.

pendoza

Aug 3, 2019
Yea I was thinking I completed the game but couldn't find it in gallery. Thought it maybe was because I was too far. Because somehow when you are at the end of this game you cannot even go home to go to gallery. Somehow it forces you in a small square in middle of the street. Doesn't make any sense imo.

ashu2210

Jul 8, 2020
Yea I was thinking I completed the game but couldn't find it in gallery. Thought it maybe was because I was too far. Because somehow when you are at the end of this game you cannot even go home to go to gallery. Somehow it forces you in a small square in middle of the street. Doesn't make any sense imo.
the gallery has not been updated and from 1.8 version update we can't go home and are stuck at that last place of the mission , so that we every new update we will follow up the next mission without causing any glitch or value error

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes