Sep 8, 2016
Hi guys, I want to ask.
Are the tilesets used in this game exclusive to this game, or can we use it in other games?? I mean the maps, becuase I found the maps for sale.

lien321

Aug 19, 2019
There is a bug in the compressed version, there is no sound in the game (I have all the sound in options at 100%), has anyone had the same problem?

san4ez39

Aug 30, 2017
I thought they were supposed to release update last month. Did they not?
I think no. Because last release was at end of spring if i am correct. And they deliver last few years 2 updates per year. So, next update should be in november or december. But i always hope they would pick up the pace and not slow down more.

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
1658364452319.png

Good evening, ladies and gentlemen, how's it going?
Before we say anything relating to the CG above, we'd like to let you know that things are perfectly on track for Lily! Also, we want to thank you for your wonderful support and once again express our immense gratitude for the respect you show our work which we always aim to do as best we can.
After an exhausting day at work, and believe me this one was very exhausting, Lily decides to visit a massage center with the intention of finding peace for both her body and soul. Will she find it, though? Well, I would leave that for you to discover in the upcoming release.
In a few days, you can expect another post about the last scene that will be featured in this update, which we are starting to work on tomorrow.
Once again, thank you for your amazing support and for believing in what we do.
Cheers.

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
View attachment 1936509

Before we say anything relating to the CG above, we'd like to let you know that things are perfectly on track for Lily! Also, we want to thank you for your wonderful support and once again express our immense gratitude for the respect you show our work which we always aim to do as best we can.
After an exhausting day at work, and believe me this one was very exhausting, Lily decides to visit a massage center with the intention of finding peace for both her body and soul. Will she find it, though? Well, I would leave that for you to discover in the upcoming release.
In a few days, you can expect another post about the last scene that will be featured in this update, which we are starting to work on tomorrow.
Cheers.
Thanks 4 the share. :)

san4ez39

Aug 30, 2017
"In a few days, you can expect another post about the last scene that will be featured in this update, which we are starting to work on tomorrow."

hm...maybe there is hope for late august Lily fap :cool::D

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
So this thread needs a molestation or rape tag. That "Dr. Mark" clearly abused her and molested her while under hypnotherapy. It's bullshit and many "Doctors" have been thrown in prison for that. As plot device to begin Anna's corruption it's not cool IMO.

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
View attachment 1936509

Cheers.
Will be a continuation of the massage salon :) Thank you for the great news :)

Foordy

Oct 23, 2020
having trouble figuring out what to do next.

i'm at the morning after they get back from couples therapy, nick checks the mirror but fred has removed it.

the walkthrough says to go to the pool guy in red dress, but when i do that i can't activate the scene (no flashing point)

dhentai1

Aug 3, 2017
The content is still high quality compared to more recent titles, which speaks to the dev making good choices for renders and scenes, but I would really like to see an end game take shape.

Maybe make a choice so the player can choose a partner/path for Lily and complete the various story lines (Fred, Castor, Painter, etc.)? Because right now I have no idea where this is going tbh

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
The content is still high quality compared to more recent titles, which speaks to the dev making good choices for renders and scenes, but I would really like to see an end game take shape.

Maybe make a choice so the player can choose a partner/path for Lily and complete the various story lines (Fred, Castor, Painter, etc.)? Because right now I have no idea where this is going tbh
Quick completion of the game is unacceptable !
(Fast and incomprehensible endings will only kill the game for so much time developing the game to interesting moments and then the end ! Now making the end of the game Will kill the game and will be a wasted time of sponsors fans and the creator of the game! + Sponsors ' money will be wasted ! )

It is unacceptable to even think about finishing the game in the near future !
The game still has a lot of potential in the development and expansion of the game world !
There is still a lot to show and tell !
There are so many places and so many people , and all this needs to be shown and told , so that the game world could be filled and expanded even more !
(Not every game has the potential for such development and expansion of the game world!)

We need to develop the game !

[P and P] seem to understand this (Sort of understand :) )
[P and P] slowly but surely lead the development of the game filling the world of the game! (I hope so ! :) )

--------------
My opinion.

The latest updates [P and P] pleased especially about the photo shoot, the bar and the owner of the bar :) , workers building a house and a toilet in the park + [P and P] in the latest news pleased - [P and P] - did not forget about the massage That was great news :)

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes