zodd313

Aug 10, 2021
Hi folks I cant decrypt nearly half of the images in this game it says; "this file format may not be supported" As you can see some of them are allright but the rest is not opening.
Capture.PNG

DrMage

Dec 19, 2018
Hi folks I cant decrypt nearly half of the images in this game it says; "this file format may not be supported" As you can see some of them are allright but the rest is not opening.
View attachment 1990459
Try this tool to decrypt game. Works fine for me (just checked - made it well for LotV).

Edit: I see f95 marked the file as infected... Well, I can say both Kaspersky Endpoint Security and Avast on two different PCs remain silent when I use it. So do it or not at your own risk.

Last edited:

AzzzzaMate

Apr 12, 2020
Hello everyone,

I would like to let everyone know that i have made a save for every single update that has happened in Lily of the Valley with all of scenes inside each of those updates. This took a little while to figure out every scene i could find.

I have attached them to this post so everyone can take them. I may update them every update.

FYI - Windows Only

Edit *Added Full v2.0 Saves*

Enjoy :)

Last edited:

DarkArchon

May 9, 2017
View attachment 1990459
You can try using this site to decrypt the files. Try not to decrypt more than 500 mgb of pics at a time, or things may lock up. It may take a little while to decrypt all of the files at 500 mgb at a time for LOTV, but it does work (you can go higher than 500 mgb at a time, but again it may lock up). Keep track of the files you decrypt to make sure you get them all. Follow the instructions on the website. Here is the link.

Reactions: zodd313

Jortomg

Feb 17, 2021
this guy just trigger a time bomb didn't he?
Well guys, I don't think asking a simple question can set off a time bomb. With the times we have, since I am no longer his patreon I asked who continues to give him the money. That's all

Do not trigger the thread..we have live in peace so far..
One can continue to live in peace simply by responding, however it is evident that he has not yet written anything about it. :)

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017

Good evening, ladies and gentlemen, how's it going?
The last scene we have announced from V.2.0 (Julian) is nearing completion. It took us a little longer than expected because we have expanded it from the planned 50 renders to nearly 100. Also, we have created another scene that is completely finished, which connects some very important events in the game.
As for the release date of Version 2.0, I can safely say that it's going to be in September. I would rather not announce the exact date, because I cannot afford to disappoint you in case life decides to throw some curve balls at us, but we do have an exact date in mind for when V.2.0 should be released, and I promise you that we'll do everything in our power to make it happen.
We would like to thank you for your generous support, as always. I would also like to add that we are keenly aware of the respect you're showing us and this game. We appreciate that enormously and that is why we try to reciprocate by showing our respect for you with the quality of our content.
Talk to you soon.
Cheers.

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019

The last scene we have announced from V.2.0 (Julian) is nearing completion. It took us a little longer than expected because we have expanded it from the planned 50 renders to nearly 100. Also, we have created another scene that is completely finished, which connects some very important events in the game.
As for the release date of Version 2.0, I can safely say that it's going to be in September. I would rather not announce the exact date, because I cannot afford to disappoint you in case life decides to throw some curve balls at us, but we do have an exact date in mind for when V.2.0 should be released, and I promise you that we'll do everything in our power to make it happen.
We would like to thank you for your generous support, as always. I would also like to add that we are keenly aware of the respect you're showing us and this game. We appreciate that enormously and that is why we try to reciprocate by showing our respect for you with the quality of our content.
Talk to you soon.
Cheers.
Thanks 4 the news progress. :)

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
The last year(s) or so, P and P have released about every 6 months.
v1.9 was released March 26th so v2.0 should be coming out around September 26. I would add at least a few days up to 1-2 weeks to that date - say sometime October 1st - October 14th.
just my few cents.
Sounds like it'll be a great release based on all posts the past 6 months.

Last edited:

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019

Talk to you soon.
Cheers.

sound great so far. september is totally fine as long as its early or mid september :p

• Red Heart
  • Love
Reactions: P&P and roquito
4.30 star(s) 49 Votes