Ujgvd

Sep 22, 2021
I have a problem that at the start of the update 1.7 when i go to the swimming pool in Martin house i can't do that i can't go there in the pool there is no flashing spot that allows you to enter what should I do

Last edited:

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
need Dilf tag
we finally need and 'old man' tag from the moderators in this fourm... still there isn't one since years now... but i can highly suggest using adultgamescollector for this. - at least something.

btw maybe i am in minority with this stuff but i would love to see lily finally (again) in scenes with:
- doc
- psychiatrist
- fred in missionary, not reverted cowgirl, in shower
- pool guy having fun with lily in the pool
- midget guy logan
- some wise old asian master roshi guy
- more cosplay stuff (most hot cosplay outfit ever!)

Last edited:
Sep 1, 2022
Make your own Mac build by downloading the Windows version from OP (first post on first page) and the Mac engine file from here:

You can use this instructions here:

Update the engine files (see above link) to a new version and try again.
Where do saves go using this method?

Walnut72

Dec 27, 2018
is there any scene with the red vw beetle in the game?

Yes. The superior German engineering is one of the cornerstones of this game. If you check the game tags you will see corruption, female protagonist and Der Autogeschlechtsverkehr. Nobody shall make a better and sexier car than VW. Nobody. Germany still #1. Always and forever.

ashu2210

Jul 8, 2020
we finally need and 'old man' tag from the moderators in this fourm... still there isn't one since years now... but i can highly suggest using adultgamescollector for this. - at least something.

btw maybe i am in minority with this stuff but i would love to see lily finally (again) in scenes with:
- doc
- psychiatrist
- fred in missionary, not reverted cowgirl, in shower
- pool guy having fun with lily in the pool
- midget guy logan
- some wise old asian master roshi guy
- more cosplay stuff (most hot cosplay outfit ever!)
yes personal I'm fan of "father-in-law " stuff so i can understand you.this one of the only game which combines all our fetish isn't it

Reactions: Pogo123
4.30 star(s) 49 Votes