Frostcold85

Aug 15, 2020
Is there anyone here who might have the save data of when she gone to that gameshow? The one where the husband or whoever the male person in the show had to guess which ass was his wife

Reactions: Dan02

jackalltheway

Feb 15, 2022
i know this is off-topic but can you suggest some NTR games like this one? I'm a fan of this game, I also played ANNA Exciting Affection, Jessica O'Neil' Hard News and a couple of other similar games. I want to point out that games, where the guy enjoys watching his SO being fucked by others in any form, doesn't interrest me. I only like this type of NTR, as long as the guy is unaware of the cheating, i'm ok with it. I also like Netori, like Away From Home if you could recommend some of these too i would appreciate. THANK YOU!

googunogu

Oct 20, 2017
i know this is off-topic but can you suggest some NTR games like this one? I'm a fan of this game, I also played ANNA Exciting Affection, Jessica O'Neil' Hard News and a couple of other similar games. I want to point out that games, where the guy enjoys watching his SO being fucked by others in any form, doesn't interrest me. I only like this type of NTR, as long as the guy is unaware of the cheating, i'm ok with it. I also like Netori, like Away From Home if you could recommend some of these too i would appreciate. THANK YOU!
This is the biggest problem! There are no good games with such a theme anymore. There are some pathetic attempts, but there are only a few really high-quality projects with interesting situations and you've already played them all.

jackalltheway

Feb 15, 2022
This is the biggest problem! There are no good games with such a theme anymore. There are some pathetic attempts, but there are only a few really high-quality projects with interesting situations and you've already played them all.
I was hoping you are wrong but, unfortunately, you aren't and it's sad, I was hoping for some decent games given how interesting these themes are. Unfortunately, we have a lot of cuckolding(the type i mentioned earlier), hotwifing, sharing, etc... games.

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes