Grizzzzly

Dec 27, 2017
Game called Lisa has cheating, sharing and be a good gf paths. Its also very good, quality game.
I recommend Lisa, thats really good.
Also - Happy Marriage, story is messed up but great renders.
A Red String
Myriam ..really good
A wife and Mother...male and female protag but you get the cheating NTR thing

Reactions: Mr.Yang2

san4ez39

Aug 30, 2017
I have a problem: I missed a dialogue (and saved my game) and now I don't know where to go. I'm away from home with my boyfriend, if I try to enter the house there is this dialogue: "come on chop, chop! Move your Ass..." I have toured all 3 areas of the city but I cannot find my target
Maybe you need to go to massage saloon or cabin or picnic in park.

ducktails

May 17, 2018
Is the path when Nick doesn't catch Lily and Fred in the bathroom end there?

Or is it just me who can't find the next event? Next day after work Nick has a note that he is gone with Jack but nothing after that.
Can go to the gym, progress evening with a bath, but there is no usual "watch tv to progress time" and couldn't go to sleep either or find any events in the city.

I searched the thread and saw that somebody complained about this but that was 2 years ago, is this path just abandoned ever since?

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
Is the path when Nick doesn't catch Lily and Fred in the bathroom end there?

Or is it just me who can't find the next event? Next day after work Nick has a note that he is gone with Jack but nothing after that.
Can go to the gym, progress evening with a bath, but there is no usual "watch tv to progress time" and couldn't go to sleep either or find any events in the city.

I searched the thread and saw that somebody complained about this but that was 2 years ago, is this path just abandoned ever since?
both paths are there and more. Try the guide in OP https://f95zone.to/threads/lily-of-the-valley-v1-9-p-and-p.323/.
See day 33 and 34.

ducktails

May 17, 2018
both paths are there and more. Try the guide in OP https://f95zone.to/threads/lily-of-the-valley-v1-9-p-and-p.323/.
See day 33 and 34.
The guide also only mentions the path if they get caught by nick. It describes the alternative immediate choice but continues only the "caught" path with day 34. But what I can see the guide also mentions that:
V1.6 was deliberately planned to be delivered faster and to be shorter than v1.5. Therefore only one path was prioritized and fully developed in V1.6. That path is obviously the path where Fred and Lily get caught
That was some time ago and the guide itself admittedly doesn't try to cover every path.

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
The guide also only mentions the path if they get caught by nick. It describes the alternative immediate choice but continues only the "caught" path with day 34. But what I can see the guide also mentions that:

That was some time ago and the guide itself admittedly doesn't try to cover every path.
I'm not sure I remember everything right, but reading guide, I think there was a path where Nick did not discover them.

Day 33 Thursday
3rd scene – Bathroom with Fred - 50% stamina
first choice
choose 1. Put it in

second choice
Choose 2. Turn on light and see

Nick does NOT find out through the one way mirror, so he remains clueless. He goes downstairs and continue with his computer. After a while, Lily comes back down the stairs too, pretending nothing happened.

And the game continues like before.

if he does discover them you go through psychology branch but since he get hypnotized he forgets about what he saw and the two branches (where he discovers and not discover) are merged back together

Having said that, the path where he discovers them is much more fun to play.

ducktails

May 17, 2018
Yeah, as I said the immediate choice is in the guide, which I choose myself. Because there is no confrontation, no therapy session, the next day there are no events happening in the game for me and the guide doesn't cover it either. Not sure if it's a bug and there should be something or if I'm just blind and missing something, but to me, it seems like that route is just simply missing for a few years now. Though if so a notice in-game would have been nice. :)

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
I'm not sure I remember everything right, but reading guide, I think there was a path where Nick did not discover them.

Day 33 Thursday
3rd scene – Bathroom with Fred - 50% stamina
first choice
choose 1. Put it in

second choice
Choose 2. Turn on light and see

Nick does NOT find out through the one way mirror, so he remains clueless. He goes downstairs and continue with his computer. After a while, Lily comes back down the stairs too, pretending nothing happened.

And the game continues like before.

if he does discover them you go through psychology branch but since he get hypnotized he forgets about what he saw and the two branches (where he discovers and not discover) are merged back together

Having said that, the path where he discovers them is much more fun to play.
Really? never knew this alternative existed.
maybe I will run a debug someday and see if such alternative exist.

Reactions: ubermak
4.30 star(s) 49 Votes