whf

Nov 9, 2017
Looks like the game finally got abandoned, hmm? A shame indeed, I really liked it, but their laziness is almost worse than mine. But I'm not getting paid for it.

Reactions: aaltraz and Nekto K

nikolacole92

Mar 19, 2019
s for the release date of Version 2.0, I can safely say that it's going to be in September. I would rather not announce the exact date, because I cannot afford to disappoint you in case life decides to throw some curve balls at us, but we do have an exact date in mind for when V.2.0 should be released, and I promise you that we'll do everything in our power to make it happen.

googunogu

Oct 20, 2017
s for the release date of Version 2.0, I can safely say that it's going to be in September. I would rather not announce the exact date, because I cannot afford to disappoint you in case life decides to throw some curve balls at us, but we do have an exact date in mind for when V.2.0 should be released, and I promise you that we'll do everything in our power to make it happen.
With the current events that are taking place in the world, nothing surprising! Winter is coming!

Jortomg

Feb 17, 2021
The famous curve balls that throw the life !!! XD
At each release it always has one, clown

Reactions: Nekto K

locopogo1

Mar 24, 2020
still no update :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: classic P and P:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
but to be honest, what is happening where is the update, someone tried to write to him on patreon

• Love
Reactions: DrKoon

mikh85

Jan 12, 2020
Updates will begin to appear with a massive outflow of donators. It already happened. But, now, the project is dead, and they are just pumping money from you. Updates will begin to appear with a massive outflow of donators. It already happened. But, now, the project is dead, and they are just pumping money from you. for long-term observers of the elgl shit, everything is clear and so.

googunogu

Oct 20, 2017
Updates will begin to appear with a massive outflow of donators. It already happened. But, now, the project is dead, and they are just pumping money from you. Updates will begin to appear with a massive outflow of donators. It already happened. But, now, the project is dead, and they are just pumping money from you. for long-term observers of the elgl shit, everything is clear and so.
London is the capital of Great Britain

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
I wonder which person, who is receiving something for free, makes the most noise:
1. the one who has to wait until sometime after an arbitrary set release date.
2. the one who gets the thing by the arbitrary set release date, but the thing still contains "issues" that the supplier didn't have enough time to resolve.

Reactions: dumbpoof

googunogu

Oct 20, 2017
I wonder which person, who is receiving something for free, makes the most noise:
1. the one who has to wait until sometime after an arbitrary set release date.
2. the one who gets the thing by the arbitrary set release date, but the thing still contains "issues" that the supplier didn't have enough time to resolve.
The most noise is raised by young children who have access to the Internet, and to such sites, without age verification. Children who have not yet done anything worthwhile in this life, but already believe that the world revolves around them. Unique snowflake.

GrapeRushPerv

May 10, 2017

Is the game translated and ready?

2d

I got a promise from "V" that he'll sent me txt file today. Looking at the clock and hoping to get it soon.

1d

Progress on that text file?

8h

Still at my desk, waiting

7h

ashu2210

Jul 8, 2020
Earth is not flat... but your Brian is....

Last edited:

mike5000

Nov 26, 2017
it always have been the same situation with this game, i used to support this game in the past until i realize how the dev act and lie about everything, whatever it happens in the world it will affect them and delay the progress of the game

you play the game and the dev plays with you, facts

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes