locopogo1

Mar 24, 2020
There were some post surgery complications... they had to REDO the surgery from the beginning, recuperation time estimated for December/January. Stay tuned!
this sounds like a bad joke, hopefully an update comes out soon or they at least explain what they're wasting their time on

Jortomg

Feb 17, 2021
Some time ago when I was patreon, a group of people started to offend him and he released the update.
They obviously offended him after the last lie, when he talked about some bullshit about a delay on the last scene :ROFLMAO: . What a clown !

Feb 12, 2018
Some time ago when I was patreon, a group of people started to offend him and he released the update.
They obviously offended him after the last lie, when he talked about some bullshit about a delay on the last scene :ROFLMAO: . What a clown !
from time to time i revisit this thread. I had my clashes with p&p die hard fans around here. But every time it get worse with this dev... when he gets beef from his patrons, he goes on releasing a new update, but always looking frustrated and moaning. This is ridicoulos, he is milking money for so long now... he is updating the game 2 a year, like he is developing some sort of complicated game, with amazing graphics and details. Honestly, i still think Lily is the hotest babe created in a game but it does not work for me to contribute to such a scum.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
from time to time i revisit this thread. I had my clashes with p&p die hard fans around here. But every time it get worse with this dev... when he gets beef from his patrons, he goes on releasing a new update, but always looking frustrated and moaning. This is ridicoulos, he is milking money for so long now... he is updating the game 2 a year, like he is developing some sort of complicated game, with amazing graphics and details. Honestly, i still think Lily is the hotest babe created in a game but it does not work for me to contribute to such a scum.
Well their Patreon count is under 200 now, so not that many more patrons to piss off

Feb 12, 2018
Well their Patreon count is under 200 now, so not that many more patrons to piss off
Well, i am not suprise that they lost patrons, but over 100 is still a lot for a dev that gives so little content. Anyway, LoV need a wrap up or a new dev to finish the story. Last time I play this game it was in late 2020 and i dont know how much the story evolved, but i doubt that is got deeper because the updates released seems scarce. I think that for a player who enjoy a nice game it really sucks to just play a game twice a year. It's a bad experience. I will revisit this thread next year :))

MentallyDull

Jun 24, 2020
Question.
I believe i'm on day 5 and now i cant go anywhere except the diner but upon entering the diner the game just freezes.
what am i supposed to do or is there a way to fix this?

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes