locopogo1

Mar 24, 2020
its amazing, i havent followed this game since 2018 or so. I used to be a patreon from 2016 to late 2017 because i really liked the game. All these years later and its still the same, incredible.
this game is incredible that's why we're all here :love: :love::love:, the only complaint is the timing of the update:cry:

Reactions: Gr8Dumper

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
its amazing, i havent followed this game since 2018 or so. I used to be a patreon from 2016 to late 2017 because i really liked the game. All these years later and its still the same, incredible.
The game is still great. Yes, it takes along time between releases but when they deliver it is always great!
The next release is not so far off now!

Skullkj

Oct 27, 2022
I'm stuck while lily is caught cheating with fred, later when i try going towards west the game gets stuck in previous scene with nicolas. Can anyone help I'm playing on Android device

ajtkd

Dec 13, 2019
Good morning, how are you ?
Does any Patreon have any information if PandP is uploading the game? Because I had said it would be in October ..... what the fuck is this delay, promises, promises for a date and delays

Yuki-x

Jul 22, 2021
1hr ago

" We had some technical difficulties. I had to redo some things again from the scratch, but everything's good now. Hopefully you'll be thrilled with the new animation system with a lot more frames. I apologize for the delay; we will release V.2.0 in October. "
LOL....
I guess on november the delay will be "my laptop was stollen" or "my hard disk crached" or "my house was struck by a lighting" or better yet...
"terrorists kidnaped Lily"...

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes