Hurtti

Nov 2, 2021
i know this is off-topic but can you suggest some NTR games like this one? I'm a fan of this game, I also played ANNA Exciting Affection, Jessica O'Neil' Hard News and a couple of other similar games. I want to point out that games, where the guy enjoys watching his SO being fucked by others in any form, doesn't interrest me. I only like this type of NTR, as long as the guy is unaware of the cheating, i'm ok with it. I also like Netori, like Away From Home if you could recommend some of these too i would appreciate. THANK YOU!
Game called Lisa has cheating, sharing and be a good gf paths. Its also very good, quality game.

Reactions: erol_cloud

googunogu

Oct 20, 2017
Game called Lisa has cheating, sharing and be a good gf paths. Its also very good, quality game.
I agree! ''Lisa'' is a great game. A rare case when not having animation, the game looks great. If there was animation, it wouldn't be inferior to ''Lily'' in any way.

Reactions: erikus

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Damn, no message at all even to say if there's a hiatus or the project is abandoned... Harsh...

4KING

Nov 27, 2019
1hr ago

" We had some technical difficulties. I had to redo some things again from the scratch, but everything's good now. Hopefully you'll be thrilled with the new animation system with a lot more frames. I apologize for the delay; we will release V.2.0 in October. "

locopogo1

Mar 24, 2020
1hr ago

" We had some technical difficulties. I had to redo some things again from the scratch, but everything's good now. Hopefully you'll be thrilled with the new animation system with a lot more frames. I apologize for the delay; we will release V.2.0 in October. "
ahahahahahahahaha :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

mimo93

Nov 8, 2021
1hr ago

which October u means ! october 2022 - 2023 - 2024

Jortomg

Feb 17, 2021
1hr ago

clown.
If it were free I would subscribe to his patreon channel again and remind him

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
1hr ago

" We had some technical difficulties. I had to redo some things again from the scratch, but everything's good now. Hopefully, you'll be thrilled with the new animation system with a lot more frames. I apologize for the delay; we will release V.2.0 in October. "
This looks like a copy-paste from the last 8 versions. I'm however curious about the animation system.

Reactions: Inhuman777

Hansvoralb

Sep 10, 2020
I have a problem: I missed a dialogue (and saved my game) and now I don't know where to go. I'm away from home with my boyfriend, if I try to enter the house there is this dialogue: "come on chop, chop! Move your Ass..." I have toured all 3 areas of the city but I cannot find my target

Mendez

Jun 19, 2017
I have a problem: I missed a dialogue (and saved my game) and now I don't know where to go. I'm away from home with my boyfriend, if I try to enter the house there is this dialogue: "come on chop, chop! Move your Ass..." I have toured all 3 areas of the city but I cannot find my target
No idea where you are in the game, but I highly recommend just downloading the renpy remakes, both the original and the one continued by another golden god, whom I shall name my second and third child after in honor of their glory. The game may be made in RPGM and has stats and whatnot, but they mean nothing, don't pay off in any way, and the game is essentially linear with no real paths or choices, just the illusion of choices which boil down to 'want to watch this sex scene or not?' There was ambition for choice at the very beginning, but it's all been tossed out the window in the last few years and now its just 3-4 scenes every 6-10 months. The scenes are good and the writing is funny, but that's about as deep as it will ever go.

Reactions: Summi1986 and D1K
4.30 star(s) 49 Votes