antonix

Mar 18, 2022
in the library the boy does not appear in the part of the day 18 of the walkthrough 1.8 of the 5th Scene library 75% stamina, I also cannot release the red skirt and white top in the wardrobe

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
we all would like no one to rush us and we would enjoy life, but unfortunately then we will not achieve anything:cry: and P and P are just two lazy asses who I'm sure could easily release an update every 2.5-3 months;)
Once upon a time when questioned the dev said that they were super humans and said that I was assuming wrong in thinking that they were not giving consistent update.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: locopogo1

Jortomg

Feb 17, 2021
the update is still coming out in September or not:unsure:, given the experience of previous updates, the release
will be at the end of next month :ROFLMAO: :cry:

I honestly can't understand how it can still have patreons.
By now, for those who know him, they know very well that all releases do it this way(he have alwasy a problem). It's not about having a long time, that wouldn't be the problem either, it's about this clown always making fun of people.
I would prefer it to say "the next update will be in 6-7-8 months"

locopogo1

Mar 24, 2020
I honestly can't understand how it can still have patreons.
By now, for those who know him, they know very well that all releases do it this way(he have alwasy a problem). It's not about having a long time, that wouldn't be the problem either, it's about this clown always making fun of people.
I would prefer it to say "the next update will be in 6-7-8 months"
he has patreons because his game is good and he can afford not to release updates for so long, even though now there is a game that competes with lily try the game with Signature below it is no worse than lily. Maybe when P and P realize that their game isn't all that unique and competition starts to show up, they'll start moving their lazy asses. :ROFLMAO: ;)

kango6111

May 13, 2018
"We may step into October to ensure we have the opportunity to collect another month of Patreon fees. These fees are usually collected within the first 2 days of the month, so standby! If Patreon is late with collecting the fees, they will definitely have this complete by the end of the first week of October, and we will release then! Super pumped for this one guys!"

kango6111

May 13, 2018
If u been following P&P for long time as me u know they dont work well with dates, almost never made in time, the game quality and history is really good but just dont except things on time.
They work just fine with dates. They ensure the product is released only once as they have milked an extra month of Patreon fees. You guys seriously think they are bad with time management? They know precisely what they are doing and orchestrate their releases to perfection to maximize on profits.

Frostcold85

Aug 15, 2020
Well I found out how to get the gallery open, but now I'm wondering which one has the scene related to when Lily go to that gameshow. Unless that's not here

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 49 Votes