nikolacole92

Mar 19, 2019
As for the release date of Version 2.0, I can safely say that it's going to be in September.

I'm still waiting that second part. To be honest I don't blame him.

After two months of delay, you say that you are waiting for a translation for the text, I think that is pure nonsense!

• Angry
Reactions: Nekto K

Zapo3

Apr 23, 2017
They want a thousand dollars, fifteen hundred to dedicate themselves exclusively to the game. After what we have seen, they deserve a thousand shits, fifteen hundred when their excuses are no longer believed by anyone. 40kb of text at 200 beats per minute for a week. Clowns.

Reactions: mihnea fotescu

mike5000

Nov 26, 2017
best option to all is , cancel the patreon, let them without a single support ,
forget about the game , and play it once a year if they decide to continue with the game trying to get back the support
if they abandon the game , well , ok
there is a bunch of others game out there , maybe not with the same quality but with honest devs ,

Foordy

Oct 23, 2020
still having issues after the couples therapy.

after nick has checked the mirror I'm supposed to go to the pool ... but there is no way to enter.

also can't seem to do anything to drain the stamina so i can move to the monday

px305

May 6, 2017
Wtf
.. first he got surgery and now this... just say the project is been delayed why giving false hope man
At this point I don't know what to believe anymore :ROFLMAO:

Btw, just a reminder that this update was almost ready to release in September by P&P words. :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: penmaster

locopogo1

Mar 24, 2020
As far as I understand, the update will be released in December, maybe to brighten up our expectations, P and P could make new wallpapers for us :love:there have been no new wallpapers for a long time, but I really liked the situations in which he put lily there ;)

• Haha
Reactions: penmaster

CRBM01

Mar 18, 2019
As far as I understand, the update will be released in December, maybe to brighten up our expectations, P and P could make new wallpapers for us :love:there have been no new wallpapers for a long time, but I really liked the situations in which he put lily there ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Nekto K

Newheretoo

May 21, 2020
Not to be a douche, but the amount of disrespect from the devs is astonishing, some other dev who is able to draw Lily to the same quality should highjack this game and continue the story to it's own liking and as it's own 'project' to set things equal and continue to contribute the respect this game actually deserves. This game died 2-3 years ago and from there it was a milking machine, no wonder this game should be one of the top games but is listed as one of the trash. Just commit/admit to it and stop lying to your followers/fanbase.

SiriusDar17

Aug 11, 2017
We are all used to P/P releasing a maximum of two updates per year! New incoming users then just look at what's going on here! Nothing new under the sun for older users! :D :)

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes