dhentai1

Aug 3, 2017
Quick completion of the game is unacceptable !

We need to develop the game !

[P and P] seem to understand this (Sort of understand :) )
[P and P] slowly but surely lead the development of the game filling the world of the game! (I hope so ! :) )
Okay, couple of things here. I wasn't saying the game needed to be finished ASAP, just that shifting to an endgame mindset might actually start to move the plot forward. The last time we saw story changes is when Lily changed jobs in 1.0 and I'm just not sure how this is going to end at all after 6 years(!) of development.

I really don't think there will be a huge amount of 'expansion of the game world' unless the game goes on for several more years. And personally that makes hard for me to want to support them with $$$ which I bet they want. Just some constructive criticism...

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
Okay, couple of things here. I wasn't saying the game needed to be finished ASAP, just that shifting to an endgame mindset might actually start to move the plot forward. The last time we saw story changes is when Lily changed jobs in 1.0 and I'm just not sure how this is going to end at all after 6 years(!) of development.

I really don't think there will be a huge amount of 'expansion of the game world' unless the game goes on for several more years. And personally that makes hard for me to want to support them with $$$ which I bet they want. Just some constructive criticism...
Friend here I understand you :)

About expansion and development.
The strip club where Nicole works hasn't been there yet
(I mean, there was no work for Lily :love: )

Maybe there won't be a striptease club as a job for Lilly or there won't be a better, but at least something should be interesting. :)
Lily found out such a secret and there must be something :)
+ (There is an interesting frame for the desktop with a striptease of Nicole and Lily :love:)

+ [P and P] have a lot of art for the desktop, they have a lot of different interesting frame and now I want to see them, but already in the game :love:
[P and P] have flames where Lily is resting on the sea in the countryside and many other interesting moments (y)

[P and P] have a lot very interesting shots ! :)
[P and P] slowly but add them to Lily's life!

So Lily has something to develop and tell !
Lily's world has many possibilities. :)

Reactions: locopogo1

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
1659116292483.png

How are you doing gals and boys?
A couple of days ago, we made a promise that we would release a post about the last, and in our opinion, the most interesting scene from the upcoming update. Having said that, there is not much left for us to say other than - we hope that we will be able to realize everything that we have carefully thought out.
The image above is one of the many CGs that this scene will contain. I will try to be very brief so as not to spoil any enjoyment of the gameplay.
After a very interesting conversation between Lily and Fred, an unusual set of circumstances, takes them to Julian, a guy most people will recognize from before. Now, instead of continuing to describe the flow of the scene, I'd like to point out that this scene isn't just about the characters shown on the CG above. In fact, many more characters will appear on the stage, with their own unique stories and, hopefully, unpredictable actions.
In our next post, we will talk about the release date of V.2.0. Until then, I would like to thank you again for the amazing support you give us to make this wonderful game possible. Thank you very much.
Cheers.
Yours,
P'n'P

ashu2210

Jul 8, 2020
View attachment 1953237

A couple of days ago, we made a promise that we would release a post about the last, and in our opinion, the most interesting scene from the upcoming update. Having said that, there is not much left for us to say other than - we hope that we will be able to realize everything that we have carefully thought out.
The image above is one of the many CGs that this scene will contain. I will try to be very brief so as not to spoil any enjoyment of the gameplay.
After a very interesting conversation between Lily and Fred, an unusual set of circumstances, takes them to Julian, a guy most people will recognize from before. Now, instead of continuing to describe the flow of the scene, I'd like to point out that this scene isn't just about the characters shown on the CG above. In fact, many more characters will appear on the stage, with their own unique stories and, hopefully, unpredictable actions.
In our next post, we will talk about the release date of V.2.0. Until then, I would like to thank you again for the amazing support you give us to make this wonderful game possible. Thank you very much.
Cheers.
Yours,
P'n'P
Fred content is always my favourite

ashu2210

Jul 8, 2020
The content is still high quality compared to more recent titles, which speaks to the dev making good choices for renders and scenes, but I would really like to see an end game take shape.

Maybe make a choice so the player can choose a partner/path for Lily and complete the various story lines (Fred, Castor, Painter, etc.)? Because right now I have no idea where this is going tbh
totally agreed with the last paragraph... personal i think he will add multiple paths, where we can choice either be loyal to that person and settle down with Him or be a free women and do whatever you want... this might be possible and can be

locopogo1

Mar 24, 2020
Quick completion of the game is unacceptable !
(Fast and incomprehensible endings will only kill the game for so much time developing the game to interesting moments and then the end ! Now making the end of the game Will kill the game and will be a wasted time of sponsors fans and the creator of the game! + Sponsors ' money will be wasted ! )

It is unacceptable to even think about finishing the game in the near future !
The game still has a lot of potential in the development and expansion of the game world !
There is still a lot to show and tell !
There are so many places and so many people , and all this needs to be shown and told , so that the game world could be filled and expanded even more !
(Not every game has the potential for such development and expansion of the game world!)

We need to develop the game !

[P and P] seem to understand this (Sort of understand :) )
[P and P] slowly but surely lead the development of the game filling the world of the game! (I hope so ! :) )

--------------
My opinion.

The latest updates [P and P] pleased especially about the photo shoot, the bar and the owner of the bar :) , workers building a house and a toilet in the park + [P and P] in the latest news pleased - [P and P] - did not forget about the massage That was great news :)
You all correctly wrote the game somewhere only in the middle of its development path and it is still very far from the end, just look at the wallpapers that the author makes and I want to see all this in the game even if I have to wait a bit :love: With the latest updates in the game, all the more crazy and depraved things are happening... and i like it:sneaky: I hope the game will keep such a fuse in the future:devilish:

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
View attachment 1953237

Cheers.
Yours,
P'n'P
Thank so much (as always) 4 sharing the news with us Raminita. :)

Reactions: FavenXXX

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for the news Raminita

P'n'P Pleased that there will be a massage and now P'n'P still remembered about the store with the seller :love:(y)
in addition, judging by the frame, LILY will have another photo session :love:(y)
+ P'n'P says that not only Lily will appear in the new update, but someone else will appear in the update. :love: (y)

P'n'P started to please with good news and great shots INTERESTING :) (y)(y)(y)
There would always be such news :)

Last edited:
Reactions: VVAR666 and ajtkd

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
View attachment 1953237

Cheers.
Yours,
P'n'P
thx for the news. great to see PnP won't give up and want to give Lily a full experience. great to see them having passion and maybe even listen to feedback after these years.

the render of the image loosk great. i wonder what they mean with many characters will appear and unpredictable actions - hm does this mean there will be different guys to shoot with as an option? that there will be a party or something like that? will we see new characters? (if yes some of you know me that i am going to hope there will be one really old guy to choose from :devilish: )

i also wonder how big this scene will be and if there will be other scenes in this update.

next news will be the annoucement of the release date so it seems it will take mid to end of august till we see our beloved lily in (hopefully not too short) action again...

H.A.R.R.Y

Nov 28, 2021
Hello guys, I have a small problem after buying the old man the blackberry wine and the stranger in the shop scene I literally can't do anything, everywhere I go it says maybe later and even I tried accepting the leaflet thing the it doesn't give me any options and automatically says maybe later. Can anyone help me with this?
Thank you

Last edited:

locopogo1

Mar 24, 2020
interestingly, in future updates we will be shown how Lily met Nick and how they started dating, maybe there will be hot cheating content:unsure::devilish::p(maybe when lily starts fucking with everyone she will want to remember if she was always such a whore and then they will show us that yes she was always a whore and cheated on Nick even before the wedding)

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 49 Votes