Astriedax

May 15, 2017
If you have such a complications playing RPGM, you can just decrypt it and take a look on images. At least you'll assess the real hotness of Lily. Ofc it won't give you any hint on the story.
This game is particular awful.

This game used to be playable, when it was supported on renpy. Sadly it's dead. =/

Reactions: Satiro

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
Right now i am going through my third play through. Only now i noticed Walter Whyte sitting on the Castor's lounge couch, on the day Lily takes part in the secretary job qualification...

P.S. After reading the fourth book at the library, Lily's intelligence score stays at 70%...is it a bug or intentional?

Last edited:

nunzio2016

May 12, 2020
Ran into an issue on Sunday (day 35 - ver.1.7)...can't get the pool scene to start. I thought I saw something about it a while ago...is it glitched? Appreciate any help

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Gee... not a cool way to start an update for my taste, I mean it was cool and all with roleplay with Martin (pool guy) but was really necessary this hard change? I mean really? abuse, trans talk and gay proposition? Hmm.. Being dominant is one thing (and the relation with Fred is actually pretty good) but this is ruining the perception of the mc (at least for me), the choice is actually just stop at all or continue like this (I won't be suprise if get a knife in her throat if she continue lmao).

DrKoon

Dec 12, 2018
hmm, the save in the zip a few pages back do work, but why doesn't a playthrough work? what's the difference? any of the experts with variables and switches discover what's missing?

DrMage

Dec 19, 2018
Dunno, I started this update from my own save and got everything afaik. But... My playthrough was started and finished at v.1.8. Maybe my save just have less uncut variable/flag tails from earlier versions.

marley987

Jan 23, 2020
guys my character wont move. Its the part where she stole the project on USB, and when she went to copy the files and show them to Fred, she just stand by the TV and wont move. The game itself its not frozen, just Lilly, i can open the phone, the menu. I dont have a save file, near that. I need to play 3-4 hours back. Can someone help me

DiosDecay

Mar 2, 2018
Is something supernatural going on with Lily or at all in the game/story?
As far as I remember, though I could be wrong, early in the game Lily saw a therapist due to dreams/nightmares and he hypnotised her to release her inhibitions or make her more open to advances from ppl.

Again, I could be wrong, a lot of games have a similar premise.

Reactions: JaszMan

Croak

Jul 21, 2017
This is stupid. Got me looking everywhere for a dumb bus station.

Yeah f this game. Found it. Got stuck walking into bushes going to some mailbox. Don't feel like starting over

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 49 Votes