• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

vrtrtr

May 8, 2017
Holy shit, this game still exists?
I think I played the 0.3 version or something back in the day.
Has it gotten less railroady?

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Thanks. Any hope for a MAC version?

JokerLeader Are you able to do one if OP isn't?
If you have a working RPGM game in your mac (The office wife for example) just duplicate the game than open with right click and select show package content
Than in Resources folder find app.nw open and delete all the files inside and put-in app.nv all files from the www folder of the PC game version

delete all and replace.13.jpg

hope this helps

Last edited:

kaczy091

May 27, 2018
I understand that now there is a sex scene with Markus, before there was something with him, bj or something else? . I Is there a difference how we stand with the project?

Jorgemc123

Jun 19, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of Lily of the Valley 2.0.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you can import a save file by the dev when starting a new game and no others are present.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Hey, sorry for the stupid question, but i just wondering can i just download the pc version and use joiplay instead of the android version? and if it can, which one will do the job better?

doneladio

Jun 28, 2020
So sad... this was one of my favourites, but i abandoned it a few updates ago.. and according to the latest comments, i have nothing to regret about it

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes