Wabbit

Jun 3, 2017
Genuine question. Why did it get an abandonened tag this time and not before the 2.0 update ? (which also was cooking for i believe 11 months ? ). patreon posts seem to always have 3-4 months pauses in between them. Did the developer say he is abandoning the game or is there some sort of review happening for games to get the abandoned tag or is it just automatic after 12 months or something. I really am just curious :D dont bash me ty :)

(im not english first language so if i phrased something wrong ill try to correct sry in advance kekw)
because the previous time , PnP kept communicating in the comments of their post , this time they have stopped all communication completely

Reactions: Nekto K

Walnut72

Dec 27, 2018
I agree.
just talked over the phone, and told me that he'll keep developing (er... milking...) his patrons till the end. :)

...(could not resist trolling a bit)

This is true, I can confirm. I also talked to the developer, he said anyone who wants an update should give me USD $5000 in Amazon gift cards. If you want to get the monthly wallpapers, then you will have to also give me your credit card number, the three numbers on the back as well as the expiration date. But you have to make it quick, if you don't pay until 11.20.2023 10 pm EST, the game will be abandoned forever.

Shoxxis

Feb 18, 2018
Abandoned game dear... Forget it! Sad reality.
yeah i know. but i had hope because this was the worst way to go about quitting the project in my opinion. had he gone the route that doesnt end his rep he wouldve been able to come back at some point in the future or maybe give someone else the project but oh well. We will have to wait for another one this good sadly.

If someone knows similar games i would love to try them.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
yeah i know. but i had hope because this was the worst way to go about quitting the project in my opinion. had he gone the route that doesnt end his rep he wouldve been able to come back at some point in the future or maybe give someone else the project but oh well. We will have to wait for another one this good sadly.

If someone knows similar games i would love to try them.
There are many games like this one, but I don’t know what you’ve already played

Reactions: Alea iacta est

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Jun 11, 2020
True , but LoTV was the original oldschool that got most of us into playing games like this
Yeah, definately don’t miss rpg style though, and if they do still have rpg atleast make it like “Laura lustful secrets” or “office wife” where you don’t need a map to find what location your going to. Just everything is to the right or left of you or you hop on a subway to get to and from work

Wabbit

Jun 3, 2017
Yeah, definately don’t miss rpg style though, and if they do still have rpg atleast make it like “Laura lustful secrets” or “office wife” where you don’t need a map to find what location your going to. Just everything is to the right or left of you or you hop on a subway to get to and from work
yeah im not a fan of RPGM either , ive played the last 5 updates in the renpy remakes that Phalzyr and D1K made

L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021
It's a shame this game got abandoned, it seems their were issues with a new female character, possibly tech issue or maybe storyline issues and that was it haven't heard anything since. Excellent replay value. I am glad I stopped financially supporting the game when I did, to all those that are still financially supporting it, jump ship now.

Reactions: Zara Scarlet

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
lets just hope PnP will come back make at least one or two updates for lily and let it somewhat end in a okay way (marriage fred etc) and then come up with a new game as they wanted with a lily-like busty female character since they have a great taste in lilys curves and then put it in their anticipated sco-fi setting. but maybe this will take months or even a year who knows... kinda sad sometimes life blocks creative development...

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
What an absolute tragedy this game effectively seems to have come to an end. It was one of the first adult games I played, and despite the limitations of it's rpgm format, it was one I enjoyed tremendously and looked forward to each new update. Unfortunately, the Devs were never very prolific and seemed to struggle more and more to release new content, and so it's not entirely unexpected that they appear to have given up further development of this game. Having said that, Lily will remain one of the most influential female protagonists in adult games. We may never know where she would have ended up, but it sure was a lot of fun while it lasted.

L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021
What an absolute tragedy this game effectively seems to have come to an end. It was one of the first adult games I played, and despite the limitations of it's rpgm format, it was one I enjoyed tremendously and looked forward to each new update. Unfortunately, the Devs were never very prolific and seemed to struggle more and more to release new content, and so it's not entirely unexpected that they appear to have given up further development of this game. Having said that, Lily will remain one of the most influential female protagonists in adult games. We may never know where she would have ended up, but it sure was a lot of fun while it lasted.
Another good game that is up there with Lily and still in development is Anna. I always classed these two games in the same high caliber, that delivers the goods.
VN - Ren'Py - Anna Exciting Affection [Ch.2 Epi.13] [DeepSleep] | F95zone

Reactions: Zara Scarlet

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Jun 11, 2020
One of my faves too, sad to see it go, hope Lily shows up in some other games, I asked wack daddy if he could add her to his game “Her Desire” as new neighbor for Amber :love:

Shoxxis

Feb 18, 2018
ive come to terms with the fact that this game is abandoned (jesus this game was so good it makes me sound like i lost a loved one) but i would really appreciate if someone could reply to this comment with why they abandoned it or what happened to them. i would just like to know .
in my previous comment i asked for suggestions but forgot to reply which games i already played

ive tried manila shaw (but a long time ago probably version 0.13 or something), and the green shadow rachel.

Reactions: Gr8Dumper
4.30 star(s) 49 Votes