Jul 23, 2018
Ya'll, I just got to the point where Rick had previously gotten mad at Lilly for using his computer, and then purchases her outfit, has her dress in it, and pulls his dick out and she turns his words against him. Im fucking dying over here, XD What a birthday present. I female MC with a twisted sense of humor. Golden.

Reactions: Tom1969

whf

Nov 9, 2017
The game is supposed to be "almost at the very end"? Doesn't seem like it. There is so much unfinished stuff and paths to be explored but I guess it's better to finish it is some way or another rather than abandon it entirely.

Yuki-x

Jul 22, 2021

I would like to apologize to all the people for a very significant lack and deficit in communication. The recent period has been very rough, and if you don't mind, I would prefer not to talk about it.
Today, things seem a bit better, but you should know that V.2.1 will most likely not be released for another two months. And about abandoned things, the only thing that can be abandoned is this page, but not before this game is finished, because a lot of blood and sweat has been shed to turn everything into dust now, when we are almost at the very end.
Anyone who can stay is more than welcome. For those who cannot, of course, it's completely understandable. You know, sometimes some things are simply impossible to do if circumstances do not allow it.
What a load of crap.:poop:
When his patrons dropped bellow a threshold of 100, he just decided the same day to communicate with them....:whistle:

And something that should have been released in august, since it was "almost ready" (only the final scene was missing...) will be released minimum 6 months later... if ever...:rolleyes:
Well, he is sorry..., but not sorry enough, to give v2.1 as an apology to those that jumped ship... or to pause billing his patrons until he actually delivers something to them...

pedrogz

Mar 1, 2022
What a load of crap.:poop:
When his patrons dropped bellow a threshold of 100, he just decided the same day to communicate with them....:whistle:

And something that should have been released in august, since it was "almost ready" (only the final scene was missing...) will be released minimum 6 months later... if ever...:rolleyes:
Well, he is sorry..., but not sorry enough, to give v2.1 as an apology to those that jumped ship... or to pause billing his patrons until he actually delivers something to them...
i Know, but i just really hope a big update on this game. I can pay 200 mxn more but this update.

Reactions: L0b0ts

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
HEY! I WANTED TO SAY THANK YOU FOR THE GAME AND THAT YOU STILL TRY TO KEEP THIS GAME ALIVE even sometimes updates are with breaks or sometimes updates not too my personal taste BUT I AM as i bet many others here REALLY HAPPY YOU DON'T FORGET THIS GAME AND ITS COMMUNITY AND FANS!

LOOKING FORWARD TO NEXT YEARS CONTENT!:coffee:

Jul 23, 2018
Okay got a question, I've been playing the max corruption path and played threw to this same point before and though I did something wrong so started over following the walkthrough to a T, and after the "couples therapy" when we wake up in the morning, I walk outside and the golden interaction spot in the garden disappears after I take a single step, but sense I'm not trying to interact with it i don't care about that, I only mention it because when I go to the pool guys house which is the next step, I can not interact with the gate at all. Im essentially stuck. Is this a bug and if so is there a fix? Has anyone else come across this problem or am I doing something wrong?

L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021
Okay got a question, I've been playing the max corruption path and played threw to this same point before and though I did something wrong so started over following the walkthrough to a T, and after the "couples therapy" when we wake up in the morning, I walk outside and the golden interaction spot in the garden disappears after I take a single step, but sense I'm not trying to interact with it i don't care about that, I only mention it because when I go to the pool guys house which is the next step, I can not interact with the gate at all. Im essentially stuck. Is this a bug and if so is there a fix? Has anyone else come across this problem or am I doing something wrong?
I think you have to go to the pool on Saturday morning with girlfriend.

Jul 23, 2018
I think you have to go to the pool on Saturday morning with girlfriend.
Are you talking about the first time you go when you and Nichole break into the dudes backyard and he scares Lily when he first shows up? If so I am wayyyy past that. Ive been to his house all the way up to where his ex wife is demanding he meet her at a restaurant and Lily convinces him to stay.

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes