sonu

Apr 30, 2017
there is one scene in gym. on 1st day after bill payment go directly to her office after that rent movie nd thn go to the gym nd thn home

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
You're right one has a dev that communicates and has been making consistent updates, the other is this game.
Good Patreon communication doesn't make for a good game.
Don't get me wrong, PandP are disaster in that regard. And the whole situation with the game is still very unclear. But there is no denying the quality.

Reactions: Attatta and jande21

torkenstiem

May 1, 2017
I hope they added more scenes in the earlier part of the game, cause this update is too short for taking 6 months to release, even if they only worked on it a couple months.

Reactions: rKnight

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
Good Patreon communication doesn't make for a good game.
Don't get me wrong, PandP are disaster in that regard. And the whole situation with the game is still very unclear. But there is no denying the quality.
I'd disagree, taking this long to develop a sub-par update (which people on this site has said doesn't look as good), definitely hurts the overall quality of the game.

sonu

Apr 30, 2017
2 dildo scenes for Lily
1 dildo contraption scene for the blonde girlfriend
1 handjob for the black guy at the granny or whatever she's supposed to be

I'm also certain that the other guy left the project because the handjob render is awful compared to the rest of the project.
hey can you send yours save from the end of 0.6

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes