Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
Yeah. Not gonna lie. Lily is a little too much of a bimbo in this one. Did they changed the writer or something? Cause this one isn't very good.

Mar 14, 2017
Yeah. Not gonna lie. Lily is a little too much of a bimbo in this one. Did they changed the writer or something? Cause this one isn't very good.
Wow that doesnt sound good... :-( whats the problem withthw update? In what way is it different from the previous ones?

a meme

Sep 26, 2017
Any changelog? Or just fixed everything that was supposed to be in 0.7?
2 dildo scenes for Lily
1 dildo contraption scene for the blonde girlfriend
1 handjob for the black guy at the granny or whatever she's supposed to be

I'm also certain that the other guy left the project because the handjob render is awful compared to the rest of the project.

Skyler

Donor
May 13, 2017
2 dildo scenes for Lily

I'm also certain that the other guy left the project because the handjob render is awful compared to the rest of the project.
Yeah I think so as well. The sudden drop in quality shocked me. XD

MrGhostRider

Jun 7, 2017
is the save bug fixed? in alpha, you have to use save from previous version to progress. Is that fixed in this version??

RamblingLunatic

Donor
May 29, 2017
Here's what's being said:
TysonSteelHands
I got my link. Checking out the latest scene now.

P and P
Play it from the beginning, there is more than that...

Herb
Yesss!!! Awesome

TysonSteelHands
PandP are you suggesting I literally start from scratch? I am doing that now, as I got no scene with Fred in this update. I guess you guys revamped the game slightly? Goddamn here goes my afternoon lol.

P and P
Got no scene with Fred??? That's only possible if u played the non slutty route.

TysonSteelHands
Hmm, could my save be corrupted? I'm in the process of starting all over. But I am certain my save is 100% slutty and I've picked all the "bad" options so far. I will report back in 3-4 hours when I should have completed it all.

P and P
I've tested it from v0.6 [slutty] more then once. It' works fine for me.

Aero
How do i unlock the coffee scene?

P and P
You can't. I deleted it.

Reactions: erikus

Necore

Jul 25, 2017
is the sex scene with fred the last scene and then end ? or is there more content ? or my savefile broken from beta ?

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
LotV has some very clever and well written sex scenes. There's no comparison between the two games.
You're right one has a dev that communicates and has been making consistent updates, the other is this game.

Reactions: Ragnar

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
is the sex scene with fred the last scene and then end ? or is there more content ? or my savefile broken from beta ?
It seems like it, I played it from a save at the end of 0.6
-scene at Lily's friend house
-scene in the morning (no sex)
-office scene (no sex)
-scene at the bar
-Fred scene
-Thanks for playing

Reactions: jande21
May 4, 2017
LotV has some very clever and well written sex scenes. There's no comparison between the two games.
I agree but that doesn't excuse their lack of communication, I'm glad I stopped supporting them back in may, I had a feeling it would turn out this way.

Necore

Jul 25, 2017
2 dildo scenes for Lily

are the old scenes? or new ? if yes I do not get it

Jack73

Nov 16, 2016
I can not understand.
I extracted the CG from the game. There are a lot of pictures that do not appear in the game. Are images ready for the next release? or need to start from the beginning?

Esko

Jun 11, 2017
I can not understand.
I extracted the CG from the game. There are a lot of pictures that do not appear in the game. Are images ready for the next release? or need to start from the beginning?
Can you send me a photo?

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes