torkenstiem

May 1, 2017
Seems like more and more of these Patron devs are getting into the same habit of not keeping their promises, its like a plague spreading.

Reactions: rKnight

roberto1982

Aug 8, 2017
oh come on he create one of the best scenario and one of the best character and we all love and miss this character so we must give mus wait and keep calm. i miss lily too but i belive p and p want to give us best again

DudeDudeston

Apr 27, 2017
You sound like we or anyone else is owing him anything, hes getting paid without doing anything. Its pretty damn disgusting that those self-appointed devs can do that and no one cares, like this is the way it should be.

As soon as money gets involved I'll loose any patience since, when I pay for something, I expect you to keep your word and deliver. If you did the same thing in any other industry you would get sued to hell and back but since people get their fix from them they will defend anything they do.
Just grow a spine and drop those guys if they can't keep their shit together.

Well, anyways that's if I were to spend any money on them which I luckily don't. I have no guarantee that they will deliver or even if they had a good start, keep working on it. I won't pay for an empty promise.

/rant

That said, I wouldn't mind an update but yea I don't care if it doesn't. Plenty of other games out there.

FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
isn't it Akabur who says "Soon!" everytime someone ask's when its coming?
(correct me if im wrong)
Not so much of a correction (I don't know if Akabur does that), but he certainly isn't the only or the earliest one.

Soon (TM) has been popularized by Blizzard community managers when The Burning Crusade was about to be launched. Think 2006/2007. It's also been used in Byte magazine in the form Real Soon Now (TM) at least in 1989.

Reactions: snogard

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Not so much of a correction (I don't know if Akabur does that), but he certainly isn't the only or the earliest one.

Soon (TM) has been popularized by Blizzard community managers when The Burning Crusade was about to be launched. Think 2006/2007. It's also been used in Byte magazine in the form Real Soon Now (TM) at least in 1989.
Ahh i see, never heard or seen Byte Magazine since i was born in the 90's (ye ye i know..youngling!:happyblush)and from EU.
Or maybe it just managed to evade me all these years like a ninja! Since i was more into Starcraft as a kid i never played WoW. I only tested it out a little (dont kill me) not my thing. Did play WC3 and Frozen Throne though.

johndoe77

Jun 5, 2017
Hello. I have a problem. I have tried several times to play the 0.7 version. But my save files blocks at the end of version 0.6 (after the anal scene at the gym). I restarted a new game and after several hours of play ... I am still blocked by the message of end of version 0.6 and still can not play the scenes of version 0.7 beta. It's an unplayable version or I'm cursed? A solution maybe, pleaaaase ? (Which does not require me to wait several months a new version in the hope of playing version 0.7)

MrGhostRider

Jun 7, 2017
Oh well.. Another game bites the dust.

I wonder why did one P abandon this project and the other P desperately trying to cling on it, if he can't handle it alone? Why not recruit someone else to replace the P that left??

dman1992

Donor
Aug 22, 2016
Oh well.. Another game bites the dust.

I wonder why did one P abandon this project and the other P desperately trying to cling on it, if he can't handle it alone? Why not recruit someone else to replace the P that left??
Or at least be transparent on the situation

RamblingLunatic

Donor
May 29, 2017
So you think if you pay 1, 10, or 15 it make them your slave
sometimes u can't do ur best
It's not like we were the ones who imposed the deadlines on them. They told us it would be done in 35 hours, it's now been 55 days, that's 37 times longer than they said it would take! They keep missing their own deadline and expect people to keep trusting and paying them. I don't think they are our slaves, but I do expect to not be lied to over and over again. The fact that people are still defending them is mind boggling to me.

Amanda Carter

Jun 7, 2017
It's not like we were the ones who imposed the deadlines on them. They told us it would be done in 35 hours, it's now been 55 days, that's 37 times longer than they said it would take! They keep missing their own deadline and expect people to keep trusting and paying them. I don't think they are our slaves, but I do expect to not be lied to over and over again. The fact that people are still defending them is mind boggling to me.
Then why don't you cancel your pledge? You say you do expect to not be lied over and over again, stop giving him money. Oh, please do not say you are not a patron, because then, your post makes no sense.

Reactions: roberto1982
4.30 star(s) 49 Votes