dman1992

Donor
Aug 22, 2016

I'm sorry i failed to deliver it on September 17. I'll release the patch this week and I'll give you a info about two created scenes from the v0.8. I can describe every single line and render from those two scenes if somebody doubt in v0.8. Please have a little more patience. .

Reactions: Hajime

Hajime

May 7, 2017

I'm sorry i failed to deliver it on September 17. I'll release the patch this week and I'll give you a info about two created scenes from the v0.8. I can describe every single line and render from those two scenes if somebody doubt in v0.8. Please have a little more patience. .
lol

Reactions: Ursus4321

harala

Jun 12, 2017

To P and P:
I have a full patience for you. Because I'm playing this game for free.
My only hope; your patrons have patience on you and don't abandoned this game.
Thank you for this great game.

givemeaname11

May 15, 2017

lol

I love how he misses his deadline and then pushes it back a whole week, pretty obvious he was nowhere near when he even set the goal

Reactions: jetprint

exsergal

Jun 4, 2017
At the end of the week there will be another justification, and a new date. Why write a date at all, if you do not know beforehand what you do not have time? Does he really not understand that he is losing so many more subscribers? Sorry for my English)

Reactions: Ursus4321

doob420

Jul 23, 2017
I'm jaded. I doubt that an update is going to happen. Let alone a 0.8 down the road. There are far better games to be watching. And this hurts me, cause I loved this game. Yes, loved. Past tense. Go check out the Anna game. Or Fleeting Iris.

Reactions: crmsn7

dman1992

Donor
Aug 22, 2016

How is it looking for this week?
13h

Very good.
16m

k3im0

Donor
Sep 8, 2016

Awesome :). You think maybe Friday or Saturday?
1d

don't mention dates bro lol
21h

I'm going to guess 35 hours..
11h

I see what you did there
10h

Gonna make it.
10h

Reactions: KappaClaus

Chewbius

Jul 19, 2017
I wouldn't say given up but I've just got to the point where I'm not expecting it. If it shows up it shows up but I won't be disappointed if it doesn't.

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Something going to happend.. the GPU dies, a storm. a death in the family. personal problems.
a lighthing storm hit his house and it all burned down. deleted system32.
Something-something Dident have backup of the files.
But dont worry.. "he" said "gonna make it!" so almost there buddies!:happyblush

Reactions: KappaClaus
4.30 star(s) 49 Votes