SweatPicle

May 6, 2017
I'm jaded. I doubt that an update is going to happen. Let alone a 0.8 down the road. There are far better games to be watching. And this hurts me, cause I loved this game. Yes, loved. Past tense. Go check out the Anna game. Or Fleeting Iris.

anna is a really good game with great renders and animation everybody need to play that game :D

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
When is this game expected, today?
this day next year maybe lol. no idea...i understand delays, the lack of communication is what bothers me the most.
I cant really say much since I dont really have any right to bash p and p...I'm not a supporter.they are the only ones who should be pissed off.

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
Sadly I gave up on this game as many others have and it was all due to a look at the devs patreon page.....not at the amount of income he was having but at the post dates. This may not be a accurate way of seeing the devs involvement with there creations and gives me a note of feeling that its an investment into an enjoyable game. This game became a cricket fest, a jab at @MantisK and his pic ;) loved it man, as there is nothing that I say that is not a month or more old I also see the unfulfilled promises of this date then Oh whoa is me I had this issue for months and months I long left this for a lot of other games awhile back which is sad this one had a decent story and was not a grind fest and seemed to flow really well

M

MantisK

Sadly I gave up on this game as many others have and it was all due to a look at the devs patreon page.....not at the amount of income he was having but at the post dates. This may not be a accurate way of seeing the devs involvement with there creations and gives me a note of feeling that its an investment into an enjoyable game. This game became a cricket fest, a jab at @MantisK and his pic ;) loved it man, as there is nothing that I say that is not a month or more old I also see the unfulfilled promises of this date then Oh whoa is me I had this issue for months and months I long left this for a lot of other games awhile back which is sad this one had a decent story and was not a grind fest and seemed to flow really well
I just went through his Patreon and 0.5 came out a year ago. Expecting 6-9 months between updates may be what a weekend dandy can handle. I have no idea where these alleged recent comments came from, but not everyone has 16 hours a day to beat off in mom's bathroom.

Reactions: Deathdawg

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
Meh dunno about the level of commitment but am talking about the comments on here of people mentioning of missing commitments or deadlines. I have thought about doing a game for S&G's to test my hand at doing it but a few things stopping me and that is I can not draw worth a lick...my stick men look like they are on crack or something, I have a crappy pc that can barely play the few MMOs i love so not sure about using a 3d character creation much less where to start so my game would be all text but meh will see what the future holds for me in the mean time as my kids keep harping me to put my short stories to use in a game ;)

M

MantisK

Meh dunno about the level of commitment but am talking about the comments on here of people mentioning of missing commitments or deadlines. I have thought about doing a game for S&G's to test my hand at doing it but a few things stopping me and that is I can not draw worth a lick...my stick men look like they are on crack or something, I have a crappy pc that can barely play the few MMOs i love so not sure about using a 3d character creation much less where to start so my game would be all text but meh will see what the future holds for me in the mean time as my kids keep harping me to put my short stories to use in a game ;)
I suggest trying blender or photoshop 3D, even new microsoft paint has 3D free. It is like working with digital playdough compared to some, but should work on smaller systems. If I had better than a basic NVidia 2GB I might think about it, and time to waste on it.

Dixon Butz

Apr 8, 2017
MicroChip
Today is the end of the week....
P and P
Yes it is. It's almost ready.
BasedJay
LOL you said that a month ago....
P and P
Fair enough. At this moment I'm finishing one small event and one more animation for V.07. In a couple of hours, when we woke up, we're going to implement the rest that we couldn't do today.

dman1992

Donor
Aug 22, 2016

Today is the end of the week....
10h

Yes it is. It's almost ready.
9h

LOL you said that a month ago....
9h

Fair enough. At this moment I'm finishing one small event and one more animation for V.07. In a couple of hours, when we woke up, we're going to implement the rest that we couldn't do today.
9h

Great! Can't wait!

Keioshin

May 4, 2017
you think he's just going to straight up call it v0.8 and pass off one or two scenes as a completely new version?

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes