Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
This Stupid Nick really annoys me. Can't progress through the game because of him or It was bug. After the Fred scene in Nathans house .Can't wander around towns anymore. Lily keeps saying go straight home. You should spend some time with him but he's not there and nothing happens anymore and can't advance time either. Anyone has a save at the Gym after Daniel's anal scene?

Deleted member 216027

Sep 24, 2017
This Stupid Nick really annoys me. Can't progress through the game because of him or It was bug. After the Fred scene in Nathans house .Can't wander around towns anymore. Lily keeps saying go straight home. You should spend some time with him but he's not there and nothing happens anymore and can't advance time either. Anyone has a save at the Gym after Daniel's anal scene?
take a look at the previous topics, some people post their saves from version 0.6 to download so you can continue playing the game

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
I have also my own save at 0.6 after the anal scene with daniel but when I go home still nothing happens. John and Nick are not inside

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
Is the dialogue in Fred scene bugged? the language popping is not english. and Some are missing

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I have also my own save at 0.6 after the anal scene with daniel but when I go home still nothing happens. John and Nick are not inside
I think the guide might be/is wrong. Because it didn't happen until the next day after the bar job for me.
So just keep playing.

intrivil

May 2, 2017
I used to love this game so much. I hope they keep updating regularly, it's a shame to see a game this good dead.

May 4, 2017
Good Patreon communication doesn't make for a good game.
Don't get me wrong, PandP are disaster in that regard. And the whole situation with the game is still very unclear. But there is no denying the quality.
Dude you really enjoy kissing P&P's ass don't you, nobody is saying the game is bad, they're saying that the dev is shitty at communicating. Learn to read.

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
Dude you really enjoy kissing P&P's ass don't you, nobody is saying the game is bad, they're saying that the dev is shitty at communicating. Learn to read.
You went five pages back just to insult me? I almost feel honored.

Tiggie

Sep 16, 2017
You went five pages back just to insult me? I almost feel honored.
Isn't the point of forum threads to read and participate? It's pretty weird that you think mundane actions involving you are somehow special.

Something to think about, maybe.

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
@Tiggie , the point is to discus the games. If he has any personal messages for me, he can use the conversation system.

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes