Pokalo

Jun 12, 2017
Does anyone have a save before each new scene of the last version ? I'm not asking for a save before v0.7 because I already have it.
But one save before the library scene, one save before the castor scene etc... Because I have 5-6 saves of v0.6 but I always missing some scenes...

sniperfox116

Oct 5, 2017
I don't suppose anyone has a walk through or a living link to one I can get to for second play through because I see images in file that I never unlocked

x3Stevee

Jul 28, 2017
Does anyone have MEGA, I can't download by those links 3 of them aren't working and last one taking too long, 3 days xddddddd

x3Stevee

Jul 28, 2017
Hey guys, what's wrong with this game?
THis window is SOOOOOO small, there's no "options" to change resolution.
Screen ---->

FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
Hey guys, what's wrong with this game?
THis window is SOOOOOO small, there's no "options" to change resolution.
It's an engine limitation. And as you've seen, fullscreen has its own problems. The graphic fidelity will go down, and aspect ratio is not honored.

You can use Sizer 2 (search for it on this site) to change the screen resolution. It won't solve the lower fidelity, but at least the aspect ratio will be preserved.

x3Stevee

Jul 28, 2017
Well, this guy is reciving "good" money for this game and he can't solve problem with graphic or change engine whatever this problem is caused by ...

othello

May 30, 2017
Does anyone have MEGA, I can't download by those links 3 of them aren't working and last one taking too long, 3 days xddddddd
Try again, I just d/led it from GOFILE. NOPY d/l seems to be incomplete, it stops half way through.

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes