MrPlow

Aug 14, 2017
Question. I downloaded it and every time I try to run it I get the error "RPGVXAce RTP is required to run this game". What should I do?

Hajime

May 7, 2017
Ok, how the hell do you get the scenes at the library?
Depending on if you flashed him or not, go back on day seven and talk to him. He will allow you to sit with him, and make sure to check out his drawing when he leaves. Ive heard if you take the guy up on his drink and then go to the library you can flash him while sitting down.

torkenstiem

May 1, 2017
version 0.8 is in progress, I believe it should be released next month or maybe if we were lucky at the end of this, but I doubt that much
I think when they first started, each update was taking about 2 months before release, but seeing how things have been lately, its hard to guess when the next update will be. I like to stay optimistic about this particular game though, since its the only one I look forward to.

Deleted member 216027

Sep 24, 2017
I think when they first started, each update was taking about 2 months before release, but seeing how things have been lately, its hard to guess when the next update will be. I like to stay optimistic about this particular game though, since its the only one I look forward to.
yeah, I really like this game I was happy when I saw that they did not abandon the game, I hope the update arrives as fast as possible

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
it looks like you're kind of lost, PandP already posted information about version 0.8 ::|:
They wasted at least 6 months to publish 0.7 for reasons they refused to explain. Maybe, they will finally update more often, but unless I see it happening with my own eyes, I wont be optimistic.

Reactions: mac1000

mac1000

Jun 17, 2017
I guess you are newbie, poor guy doesnt understand. Rando civ explained you everything so i dont have nothing to add

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes