Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
Depending on if you flashed him or not, go back on day seven and talk to him. He will allow you to sit with him, and make sure to check out his drawing when he leaves. Ive heard if you take the guy up on his drink and then go to the library you can flash him while sitting down.
Not working. It keeps saying that the library is closed.

Golddash

Jun 5, 2017
I can't even download the game if I want to. The first 2 links are having host issues while the other 2 just doesnt work.

othello

May 30, 2017
When I played the game I noticed that on day 2 in the restaurant the game seriously slowed down even when I strated again from the beginning for a second time. It takes ages until the next move is possible. Anything that can be done to avoid this?

Last edited:

othello

May 30, 2017
Anyone have the CG and saves?
The pics may easily watched by clicking on the .png files in graphics. For the saves, there were 2 files on the first page of this thread containing walktrough for v.0.6 and maps. One of them also contained saves after 0.6. Unfortunately they are gone now, you may find those files anywhere in this thread or on the devs website.

Amfunny

Aug 18, 2017
The pics may easily watched by clicking on the .png files in graphics. For the saves, there were 2 files on the first page of this thread containing walktrough for v.0.6 and maps. One of them also contained saves after 0.6. Unfortunately they are gone now, you may find those files anywhere in this thread or on the devs website.
I downloaded the .7 final and i didnt see a graphics folder and damn couldnt find the files

torkenstiem

May 1, 2017
Well, it appears that PandP has locked all of their posts on Patreon. Anybody have a clue about whats going on, cause it seems like a cheap attempt to force more 1$ pledges?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: rKnight

Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Donor
Respected User
Apr 7, 2017
Well, it appears that PandP has locked all of their posts on Patreon. Anybody have a clue about whats going on, cause it seems like a cheap attempt to force more 1$ pledges?
It's due to what's been happening on patreon with their terms of services.

Terry Bishop

May 17, 2017
Weird stuff happened recently. I played through over three hours of gameplay without encountering any issues, when a few days ago I'd got this error:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I looked up this error online. Turns out it might be a problem on the gamedev's side but that's very weird as there were no glitches hitherto (There were two more errors with missing sound files, which I swear were in the game folder and, then mysteriously disappeared but I've just re-created their names in the Audio folder).

Now I can't use saves nor am I able to start New Game. It's just perplexing and I'd appreciate if anyone could weigh in with piece of advice.

PS: downloaded from different links in the OP thread and performed reinstall — no success. No matter if I reinstall the game or modify the existing folders. Antivirus does not have any relevant logs before or after the moment when the "glitch" happened.

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes