gigel_hifi

Sep 20, 2017
Hi guys, could you please help me, I'm stuck. I'm on a friday, the day after I had 2nd scene with the painter, where I pose for him topless. I've made pretty much all the sluty choices so far.
So this morning when I wake up there is a strage crystal in the room, I don't know what it does, if I click on it I get a menu yes/no, but I do't see any result either way.
I can get to work at the diner, but after that I cannot trigger any event. If I try to go to the east part, I get a message that I should get straight home to Nick, something about lying enough to him yesterday. But when I get home he isn't there and I don't know what to do next.
Also, if I try to use the vibrator I get a message that Nick is there, but he is nowhere inside the house. I don't know what to do next.

iamamannow

Apr 29, 2017
Hi guys, I cannot find myself to continue playing until I know whether the scenes with hypnotherapist are avoidable, cuz I hate him and it seems kinda forced !?

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
Hi guys, I cannot find myself to continue playing until I know whether the scenes with hypnotherapist are avoidable, cuz I hate him and it seems kinda forced !?
I don't think you can avoid the hypnotherapist or the doctor for that matter they are part of the storyline not free-roaming encounters. The hypnosis is what set her off to be more open sexually in the first place.

Jansen

May 8, 2017
Hey guys there is a ver. named 0.7 Final Version uploaded on svscomics

Link: .

Anyone has an idea whats added in this update?? As there is no info on devs patreon page.

JohnEagle

Sep 1, 2017

Anyone has an idea whats added in this update?? As there is no info on devs patreon page.
Think it's just the BETA version, I have it downloaded and the folder has BETA in it's name plus it is smaller than the final version from here.

thedude

Aug 9, 2016

It's the final and complete 0.7 version. It has the Fred scenes that were missing in the beta and corrected some untraslated scenes.

It was also uploaded here.

Deleted member 216027

Sep 24, 2017
if I'm not mistaken, you have to refuse to go out with Fred to the neighbor's house, so Lily will not have a reason to go to the hypnotherapist again (yes, you'll lose the scene with Fred at the neighbor's house too )

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes