Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
@stoper I am more inclined to think that it will continued to be milked until their patreons wake up and realize what is going on I looked and they are at nearly 350+ patreons which honestly surprises me. To me this game is in a section of nearly abandoned due to 6 to 8 months between updates and each time its just a simple 'soon'

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
@Deathdawg , 210 of their supporters are under the $1 tier. People are curious about the project, but cautious with their money. My understanding is that both Ps have full-time jobs and dedicate very little to the development, so whatever drops from the project is fine with them.

doob420

Jul 23, 2017
I think if updates to this amazing game would be stable every month (for example, the 5th of every month), then those who would pay for it would be much more. Sorry for English, I use Google translator)))
I agree. I used to be a supporter of this game, but after the second month passed without an update, or much word, I dropped that shiz. 30+ bones I won't get back. I get the whole support the creator and not the product thing, but the creator has to at least communicate with the supporters.

pokey69

Jul 22, 2017
This game's quality level is really high though. I think it would be hard to update quickly and maintain that level. He should communicate more with teaser images though. Don't know why he doesn't.

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
can you guys suggest any other games with this much and good animations
Yep. Anna's Exciting Affection feels like the spiritual successor to Lily, and since P&P don't really seem that interested in keeping with the promise of Lily(sadly), Anna is worth checking out since it has great animations and art, a curvy hottie, and actual effort being put into it.

Jansen

May 8, 2017
Is there any update on what p&p is working on and when is their next release?? Just curious as it has been more then 3 months since their last release. Is the Dev even communicating with their high Tier Patreon??

SweatPicle

May 6, 2017
Is there any update on what p&p is working on and when is their next release?? Just curious as it has been more then 3 months since their last release. Is the Dev even communicating with their high Tier Patreon??

wat i know is that P&P rarely comunicate with ther patreons and wat i think is that the game is dead just like sarah's life.

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes