Deleted member 216027

Sep 24, 2017
Can any of u help me find another game like this. Thank U
if you are talking about games with female protagonists, then there is a new game called '' A mother and wife '', the game has no sex, because the first version of Demo has just launched a few days ago, but already has enough content looks promising

givemeaname11

May 15, 2017
So it's been like 3 months since the beta for 0.7 launched, have they said anything about a release for 0.8 or were we all right to assume this game is pretty much dead?

kymico

Nov 29, 2016
It's a placeholder update to keep desperate Patreons appeased for any sliver of news of their game having progression.

pokey69

Jul 22, 2017
My first time playing this game was 0.7. I think this game is probably the best game I discovered here. I think the graphics/animations and story are really good.

Reactions: torkenstiem

Deleted member 216027

Sep 24, 2017
Yea, supposedly. Next update should include more content with Mike and the black guy, from what I understand. Hopefully, it wont be another 6 month wait.
I want to be optimistic, but it's already been 3 months since the last update released, so it looks like we'll have to wait 6 months again or more :FeelsBadMan:

Oct 30, 2017
Yea, supposedly. Next update should include more content with Mike and the black guy, from what I understand. Hopefully, it wont be another 6 month wait.
oh yeah... I see some CG image too, there is a scene look a like DP and more scene. if it would be released for the next version right? oh my god can't wait ...

I Miss Lily now :(

pokey69

Jul 22, 2017
I give up. Cannot trigger the damn library scene.
I've played through the game twice. The first time, I got the 2nd library scene but this second playthrough I didn't. After I did the 1st library scene, my intelligence doesn't increase, it stays at 40%. I think that is the reason.

I have the save right at the library (after working as cleaner at castors) and can repeat the bug.

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
I've played through the game twice. The first time, I got the 2nd library scene but this second playthrough I didn't. After I did the 1st library scene, my intelligence doesn't increase, it stays at 40%. I think that is the reason.

I have the save right at the library (after working as cleaner at castors) and can repeat the bug.
You have to read the book twice, somewhere along the line they made it impossible to raise int and get all the bar scenes (at least in 0.6). Maybe it has to do with Fred, because I remember on an earlier version you could read again and then get his dinner scene but not anymore.
Anyway there is one day where you either go to library or the bar. Go to library. I think if you go to the bar after the gym scene(anal) you should be able to get everything but I'm not sure.

Reactions: pokey69
4.30 star(s) 49 Votes