3.70 star(s) 19 Votes

markl1717

Oct 11, 2021
I cant seem to get the alterans to show up to be my search team..
Did you get the extra search stuff from the twins? Once you have it, they'll show up. It's not right away, but keep checking the park. They want more sex too :LOL:

Redburn

Oct 27, 2017
Did you get the extra search stuff from the twins? Once you have it, they'll show up. It's not right away, but keep checking the park. They want more sex too :LOL:
nothing like that triggers when i go to the twins, just sex scenes

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
Nice game. I like the graphic style.

Some simple questions:
Make it sense to buy the clothes from onlineshop when they are not wearable?
Will the clothes be wearable in coming updates?
How much influence make it on the scenes and story if Lily buy the clothes from online or not?

mickey221280

Jun 29, 2018
The download from Gofile has been cut by Chrome because it's maybe a malware. Can you say me why?

Last edited:

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
The download from Gofile has been cut by Chrome because it's maybe a malware. Can you say me why?
All not 100% windows safetiy guidelines conform download link may occure a malware warning. Many download links from threads on F95 can be blocked as malware by firewalls or security software addons in browsers.

So. Use an other Browser than Chrome or change security options in your firewall and/or chrome and make Gofile legal for downloading.

Last edited:

Fuji44aa

May 7, 2020
Just found this game, and I have to say the renderings are outstanding, just that alone has thrown shade on most of the games on here, game play is a little of a grind, but an excellent game so far, thank you Joker, thank you so much

Slickjack

May 29, 2020
To: The Dev

I have reached the point where I've consulted with the Twins and asked them to narrow the search grid by using the "George Bailey" (Jimmy Stewart reference noted) alias. They didn't seem to have much in the way of information other than he stayed in Hotels, etc. "The Team" of Alterians are, presumably, running around on their little legs trying to find either a very generic looking SUV or a grainy girl of minimal resolution.

The Quest tells me to advance the Twins on the Alterian section and advance the Alterians on the Twins section. Why does this sound like an endless loop, to me?

- sj

Reactions: Fuji44aa

Fungamer80

May 26, 2022
Is there still Conent for Connor or Esmeralda after first C+ test? Unlike his brother, the quest log does not say that I have reached the end for this version.
Edit: Ok, I found out how it continued.

Last edited:

Joker 3d

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2018
Is it a bug?
Got a infinite timeloop at day 3 when "taking a shower" after this save: View attachment 2080963

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well, if it walks like a duck and talks like a duck...

I tried but can't reproduce this error myself. Can you replace the file 'computer.rpyc' with the one attached and try again?

Reactions: Antwit

Joker 3d

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2018
To: The Dev

I have reached the point where I've consulted with the Twins and asked them to narrow the search grid by using the "George Bailey" (Jimmy Stewart reference noted) alias. They didn't seem to have much in the way of information other than he stayed in Hotels, etc. "The Team" of Alterians are, presumably, running around on their little legs trying to find either a very generic looking SUV or a grainy girl of minimal resolution.

The Quest tells me to advance the Twins on the Alterian section and advance the Alterians on the Twins section. Why does this sound like an endless loop, to me?

- sj
Hmm... sloppy. The alterians are right, you have to advance with the twins first.

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
Can someone tell me why the game say when i load a save that the game is not responding and just shut itself?
Can someone tell me where are the alterians, it's for the quest where the twins tell me to search the city, but i can't find them in the park, anyone knwo where to find them?
Try on afternoons at different time, they don't come everyday, but may be you first have to advance with earning money and buy the shoes or must meet Bailey and the twins before.

3.70 star(s) 19 Votes