3.70 star(s) 19 Votes

Tinus Tushy

Apr 27, 2018
Joker 3d Loving the game, happy to see you pick it up again. So I decided to play through from the start ;) Just something about Lily growing that gets me ^_^
Apart from some typo's and the attraction errors, no complaints ^_^

But when Lily finally gets to see Kharoline's place of work, something strange pops up. She looks like her breasts and face have burns or something like it. I didn't notice it the first time I played, but I might've been too focused on Lily ;)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
Some posts mention that Esmeralda invites Lily to a spa. How do you trigger that?

Besides, for people who don't like "water games" so much, it would be nice if there was an alternative version of the shower with Blaire ;)

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
I have the same problem as Lolo-90. Maybe it's a mac-version problem? All your suggestions won't work, if you cant progress. I can't join the boys on saturday, because the game tells me, that i can't. I can't visit oscar's house, because the game tells me, that i can't. same with blair, no progress.

I can't test the windows version to see if that would solve my problem.

Oh yeah, the veterans home won't progress either. Lily chats with the men for 200 days now.
You get the statements saying nothing to do right now?? Yeah the veteran's home is merely just extra cash flow. I can't see it just being an O/S version problem. As stated for Connor once you do the tutoring he will initiate suggesting Lily join on Saturday's and has to be at 1400, it'll progress as the tutoring occurs after pool cleaning as well at the 1400 time slot every 2 days is what I did for Esmeralda to request Lily to tutor Connor. With Blair/Oscar, once you get copy of logs from twins you see Blair at colony building she gives brush off to meet at her place then you get emails from Oscar to meet at park once at late evening hours and the other during day hours then he brings you automatically to his place where to get that progressing is a whole series of chats with twins, altarians, and oscar. Blair's additional happens at random I found once after having sex with strap-on even she switches from needing to go to work to having a shower.

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
Have patience, these paths will continue in 0.05.
I do have patience I was just surprised for example when in Kharoline's apartment during the day that when both only Kharoline and Lily present there wasn't added scenes other than chat or topless kissing for example the concept for actual couch sex adding in stuff that occurred after Lily teases Connor and Mike..(69ing scene for example) to showcase Lily's growth of trusting Kharoline as well as growing affection

Joker 3d

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2018
Joker 3d Loving the game, happy to see you pick it up again. So I decided to play through from the start ;) Just something about Lily growing that gets me ^_^
Apart from some typo's and the attraction errors, no complaints ^_^

But when Lily finally gets to see Kharoline's place of work, something strange pops up. She looks like her breasts and face have burns or something like it. I didn't notice it the first time I played, but I might've been too focused on Lily ;)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wow, didn't see that. Thank you, I will redo that image.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Tinus Tushy

Quantendom

Feb 2, 2022
You get the statements saying nothing to do right now?? Yeah the veteran's home is merely just extra cash flow. I can't see it just being an O/S version problem. As stated for Connor once you do the tutoring he will initiate suggesting Lily join on Saturday's and has to be at 1400, it'll progress as the tutoring occurs after pool cleaning as well at the 1400 time slot every 2 days is what I did for Esmeralda to request Lily to tutor Connor. With Blair/Oscar, once you get copy of logs from twins you see Blair at colony building she gives brush off to meet at her place then you get emails from Oscar to meet at park once at late evening hours and the other during day hours then he brings you automatically to his place where to get that progressing is a whole series of chats with twins, altarians, and oscar. Blair's additional happens at random I found once after having sex with strap-on even she switches from needing to go to work to having a shower.
I cant progress beyond this point. i had 2 saturday cutscenes with connor and his friend. now i cant visit them anymore on saturday. i have 2 replayable scenes with blair at her appartment at the evening. i cant progress any further with her. And i had one cutscene with oscar in his appartment, which is now available on the cityscreen but i was never able to visit it besides that one initial cutscene.

Everyone else has the "you've reached the end..." tag. According to some post in this thread, these 3 stories are not finished yet. But i cant figure out, how to trigger any further event.

Reactions: Lolo-90

Lolo-90

Sep 21, 2020
I cant progress beyond this point. i had 2 saturday cutscenes with connor and his friend. now i cant visit them anymore on saturday. i have 2 replayable scenes with blair at her appartment at the evening. i cant progress any further with her. And i had one cutscene with oscar in his appartment, which is now available on the cityscreen but i was never able to visit it besides that one initial cutscene.

Everyone else has the "you've reached the end..." tag. According to some post in this thread, these 3 stories are not finished yet. But i cant figure out, how to trigger any further event.
Exactly the same i have. Though, just to add, it is not MAC specific, as i use the windows version ;)

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
After soft reload on a previous save got myself all characters done however Noelle says meet at 20.00 yet nothing happens.
May I ask how you got in touch with that Noelle? I suppose it's through Esmeralda, but I can go and clean the pool at several times we only chat afterwards without Esmeralda proposing anything, such as an invitation to the pool on Sundays.

Reactions: collinio

Tinus Tushy

Apr 27, 2018
Wow, didn't see that. Thank you, I will redo that image.
You're welcome :) I didn't notice it the first playthrough either ;) I wanted to include the shots of Lily as well, but I take it you've found that one already ;)

Thanks for an amazing game, mate ^_^ Properly enjoying it and love the way you're handling feedback :)

*edit* btw: any chance for Lily signatures in the future? ;)

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
May I ask how you got in touch with that Noelle? I suppose it's through Esmeralda, but I can go and clean the pool at several times we only chat afterwards without Esmeralda proposing anything, such as an invitation to the pool on Sundays.
I honestly don't know how it got triggered from the reloaded save...it just happened yet on a full replay of the game it never triggered again regardless..so a probable glitch.

Reactions: Udayana

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018

Okay I get that but for sexual interactions with Blair how many do you have so far? There should be 3 in total and the it was for my file around using the strap on or the middle scene where Blair initiates oral with Lily returning the favor..it took me a bit on visiting before dialog changed from gotta go to work to I'm going to take a shower. Oscar as well is a random trigger if you've complete twins and alterians stories. Did you buy the bikini from the store on laptop? That gets a few more of the scenes as after the teasing with boys triggers automatic sex scenes with Kharoline after saturday hangout

morion

Jun 28, 2017
Hello everyone

How do we progress in the quest for esmeralda and victoria??
Because I'm on day 105 and I haven't had any events with them yet the quest log doesn't tell me when their quest is over

jonerikson

Apr 17, 2020
Thanks for the game, looking forward to future developments! The models are lovely, posed really well and in general the rendering is great. The writing is better than average and the overall story is decent for the 'innocent girl ends up in increasingly depraved situations that she learns to love and then crave, with aliens' genre :)

I did have some issues though, not sure if they've already been pointed out:

* as I played through I got to the end of the Kharoline/twins/Oscar stories through just seeing Oscar at night and at 5pm, visiting the park a few times and then rescuing Emma, and then remembered Kharoline had supposed to arrange for me to have sex with a guy and that never occurring. Seems as soon as twins_progress hits 7 it triggers scene_kharoline_015, which then sets kharoline_progress to 15 and means the Brandon/Joseph scene never happens.

* the clock showed minutes greater than 59 a couple of times towards the end of my playthrough

* after going to bed on Saturday when Emma is in the house (via the sidebar action) and waking up, it would still be Saturday each time. Using skip to next day worked fine however.

* Esmerelda asks you to meet at the pool at 12pm, but the event only triggers if you go at 11am.

And some tweaks:

* buttons for the computer are super-small and the power button is tiny and a pain to click - the close button at the top-right is confusing because it closes a page but not the whole thing. Maybe start with it at the email view and not have a blank page at all, so the close button just exits back to the living room and there's no power button.

* emails should be sorted so the newest are at the top, I missed the second Oscar email because it was just underneath the previous Oscar email. A red dot to show unread emails perhaps, the text saying "There's a new email from X" is easy to miss and then ignore because it keeps saying that even if you've read the email before.

* I didn't realise I needed to use the search to progress with Victoria, I thought her quest log implied I'd find out more progressing other quests.

* the text for actions and time skipping on the RHS is small and tightly spaced and it's easy to mis-click, would be nice if the text was a bit bigger and spaced out more - the day/time/money indicators are also tiny and hard to see. The images for interactions could do with some text to say what they are for e.g. "Hang out and chat" and "Make out with Kharoline" for the sofa.

* a skip day option would be good, or at least it would be nice to not have to click "get out of bed" just to skip from morning to the daytime

* Victoria and the veterans events require pinpoint timing which is annoying - having early morning/late morning/afternoon/evening/night periods would be much easier to handle, with e.g. Esmerelda for late morning and then Connor and Mitchell each on a specific afternoon.

* timekeeping plays into constantly clicking locations on the city screen to see if there's anything to do, would be great if locations that are closed at the current time/weekday were greyed out so you can see straight away where you can actually visit. Especially if you're doing Mon/Wed/Fri at Esmerelda's and Mon/Thu at Victoria's.

* events often require waiting until X days have elapsed since the previous event, and it's not obvious how long that is or even that there is a wait sometimes. Which leads to a lot of location clicking to see if anything can happen (see previous), but for the Brandon/Joseph event you need to wait a whole week and then be at home on Saturday evening - which means you could just miss it by never being there at that time, but more likely is that you'll advance the story and never get it at all. Would be good if the quest log showed when/where to be for events tied to specific times and places.

* I missed advancing Esmerelda's quest for ages because my Mon/Wed/Fri routine meant I never triggered the next event because it was Tue/Thu only and I didn't know that.

* some scenes are very dark, to the point I found it hard to make out any detail under dimmer lighting due to the lack of contrast

* Lily is oddly shiny in some scenes, looking at the renders I think it's the reflections and highlights in some of the daytime scenes e.g. esmeralda_pool_12_day and paraiso_esmeralda_043_day. Maybe she was at the baby oil in-between renders :)

* would be very nice to be able to access the quests from the city screen and maybe when your current location has actions you can choose.

* have the quest log indicate characters with more to do (or those you've finished instead). Maybe have it in order of meeting each character instead of alphabetically?

Wow, I've gone on a lot, sorry! It's just because I enjoyed it and will definitely be playing future instalments when they are released. Thanks for the game!

P.S. Kudos on the nicely structured codebase, not a 10,000 line script file in sight lol :)

jonerikson

Apr 17, 2020
Hello everyone

How do we progress in the quest for esmeralda and victoria??
Because I'm on day 105 and I haven't had any events with them yet the quest log doesn't tell me when their quest is over
I just posted about how I had the same issue with those quests...

For Esmerelda once you've agreed to teach Connor you need to do that by going to their house between 1:30 and 2:30 in the afternoon and repeat until his quest log says that his grades seem to have improved. Then visit their house before 1:30pm and Esmeralda will talk to you after you're finished cleaning.

For Victoria you can open the laptop and click on the search box to look her up online. I didn't find that until day 80-something lol.

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
* I missed advancing Esmerelda's quest for ages because my Mon/Wed/Fri routine meant I never triggered the next event because it was Tue/Thu only and I didn't know that.
I had the same routine as you and the event never triggered. Also you're right, one has to be at the Paraíso pool at 11, not 12. Thanks for this.
I suppose we can't meet Noelle yet, after the scene at the pool.
All the girls have very nice abdominals, I feel rather jealous :)

Last edited:
Reactions: jonerikson
3.70 star(s) 19 Votes