3.70 star(s) 19 Votes

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
I'll see if I can improve the questlogs, so that they'll be more helpful. I aim to add this to the final release of 0.04, which will for sure have the gallery I promised.
After soft reload on a previous save got myself all characters done however Noelle says meet at 20.00 yet nothing happens...also got Emma started but confused for time til she's uncuffed etc given currently on day 112 and hoping game doesn't loop on 115.

Caldo

May 3, 2020
Has anyone played a new game with the update? After the mail didn´t go to daddy. I can talk with Kharoline and sit in the park and watch 1 news. But nothing else happens.

sin(α)

Apr 11, 2020
When i sleep a night at Kharoline's time doesn't advance (stuck in the same day loop), but when i spend a night with Blair everything is ok. A bug?

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
Seems like as well Lily doesn't go further than topless kissing during the day/morning with the "maybe next time" as I assumed before the added surprise of roommates that Kharoline and Lily would take up frolicking a lot more than just bed and shower..

ArPan666

Aug 1, 2018
when visit twins after printed logs

File "game/script/characters/twins/events/event_twins_flowcontrol.rpy", line 2, in <module>
NameError: name 'twins_attraction' is not defined

Lolo-90

Sep 21, 2020
i am not sure if i am at the end of the routes for blaire, connor and oscar.

Blair:
I think I'll visit her more often and see if she will return the favour

Though i visited her on different times in the evening for several weeks and tried both options i have with her, nothing changes, i cannot progress.

Connor:
Their gazing actually made me hot, how is that possible?

When i go to their house at 15:00 i can get a small scene with him where he wants to talk about the pool but Lily just interrupts him and says "i am out of here". Had this scene a few times already but no other progress.

Oscar
The twins found out a girl who looks maybe a bit like me, was here with George Lancaster, my daddy's CFO. And he used my father's name then.

Not sure if there even is more, i cannot go to his house on different times on different days.

For all other characters (Alterians, Emma, Esmeralda, Kharoline, Mitchell, Twins, Victoria) i have the following

You've reached the end of ...'s path for this version.

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
i am not sure if i am at the end of the routes for blaire, connor and oscar.

Blair:
I think I'll visit her more often and see if she will return the favour

Though i visited her on different times in the evening for several weeks and tried both options i have with her, nothing changes, i cannot progress.

Connor:
Their gazing actually made me hot, how is that possible?

When i go to their house at 15:00 i can get a small scene with him where he wants to talk about the pool but Lily just interrupts him and says "i am out of here". Had this scene a few times already but no other progress.

Oscar
The twins found out a girl who looks maybe a bit like me, was here with George Lancaster, my daddy's CFO. And he used my father's name then.

Not sure if there even is more, i cannot go to his house on different times on different days.

For all other characters (Alterians, Emma, Esmeralda, Kharoline, Mitchell, Twins, Victoria) i have the following

You've reached the end of ...'s path for this version.
Do you recall anything specific that had Esmeralda progress as I was replaying from the start and have all the rest with reached end path for this version..for Connor you need to get Esmeralda to get him tutoring which says to show up to clean pool at 1400 then tutoring progresses then on Saturday's about 4 times at 1400 Lily joins Connor and Mike. Twins end after engaging with Oscar through Blair which is checking emails. Oscar ends after a few visits when Lily suggests hanging out via watching TV. Also Joseph as well needs unlocked...Blair's finale for version is introduction of watersports

Joker 3d

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2018
After soft reload on a previous save got myself all characters done however Noelle says meet at 20.00 yet nothing happens...also got Emma started but confused for time til she's uncuffed etc given currently on day 112 and hoping game doesn't loop on 115.
Have patience, these paths will continue in 0.05.

Joker 3d

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2018
Has anyone played a new game with the update? After the mail didn´t go to daddy. I can talk with Kharoline and sit in the park and watch 1 news. But nothing else happens.
Seems like as well Lily doesn't go further than topless kissing during the day/morning with the "maybe next time" as I assumed before the added surprise of roommates that Kharoline and Lily would take up frolicking a lot more than just bed and shower..
The update should not affect the content of previous versions. I'll test and if necessary fix things in the final release of 0.04.

Quantendom

Feb 2, 2022
Do you recall anything specific that had Esmeralda progress as I was replaying from the start and have all the rest with reached end path for this version..for Connor you need to get Esmeralda to get him tutoring which says to show up to clean pool at 1400 then tutoring progresses then on Saturday's about 4 times at 1400 Lily joins Connor and Mike. Twins end after engaging with Oscar through Blair which is checking emails. Oscar ends after a few visits when Lily suggests hanging out via watching TV. Also Joseph as well needs unlocked...Blair's finale for version is introduction of watersports
I have the same problem as Lolo-90. Maybe it's a mac-version problem? All your suggestions won't work, if you cant progress. I can't join the boys on saturday, because the game tells me, that i can't. I can't visit oscar's house, because the game tells me, that i can't. same with blair, no progress.

I can't test the windows version to see if that would solve my problem.

Oh yeah, the veterans home won't progress either. Lily chats with the men for 200 days now.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 19 Votes