3.70 star(s) 19 Votes

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
So far a great update although not overly sure on how to trigger progressing on Connor and Esmeralda storylines as both I get short ends from cleaning of pool and I forgot the time frame on which Lily can tutor Connor lol

Quantendom

Feb 2, 2022
can i assume, that if there is no " you've reached the end...", there is content to be discovered?

I have no idea, where to find the rest of blair, connor and oscar content.

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
can i assume, that if there is no " you've reached the end...", there is content to be discovered?

I have no idea, where to find the rest of blair, connor and oscar content.
For blair and oscar content just keep visiting their respective apartments as there's a bit of an extended morning after for blair and oscar just on acquiring friendship with Lily and being added to her "team"

Quantendom

Feb 2, 2022
For blair and oscar content just keep visiting their respective apartments as there's a bit of an extended morning after for blair and oscar just on acquiring friendship with Lily and being added to her "team"
I've never visited oscars apartment apart from the cutscene, well...

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
Another issue I've come across is my game is on day 115 and it's not advancing any further with it on a saturday...so I can't progress on side story content for Connor and his mom or Emma.

brysie

Jul 1, 2017
Lily [v0.04 final] [Joker 3D] crunched

Original / Compressed Size Win: 2,54 GB / 262 MB - Lily-0.04-final-win-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Linux: 2,54 GB / 253 MB - Lily-0.04-final-linux-crunched.tar.bz2
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 2,52 GB / 245 MB - Lily-0.04-final-mac-crunched.zip
= ~10,3% of the original size, image quality 95%

Download (Win/Linux/Mac): Workupload - Pixeldrain -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So far I can't get any of the compressed versions to run , tried 32 & 64 bit exe's( I just get a white screen with " Lily" in the top left corner , after 7 or 8 seconds a " (not responding)" message pops up alongside Lily

EDIT . Seems to be working fine now

Last edited:
Reactions: "CJ"

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
My game crashes on connor an Mike pool party
While running game code:
File "game/script/characters/connor/scenes/scene_connor_008.rpy", line 116, in <module>
NameError: name 'mike_attraction' is not defined
How'd you get the pool party?

Theogboss

Oct 28, 2019
For all quests even side events like victoria say "this is end of content for current version" or something like that.
i know but whatever i do ,those 2 never seem to be able to progress so i don't need to know that they can progress i need to know how to progress them

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
i know but whatever i do ,those 2 never seem to be able to progress so i don't need to know that they can progress i need to know how to progress them
I forgot that Connor did give invite to Lily to hangout on Saturday's so that's probably why my game is looping on just that day.

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
I reloaded a past save and went to Jameson's house after using that script.rpy fix and it gave convo about a spa for Esmeralda inviting Lily to. For Connor go on Saturday at 2pm/1400 for that to wrap up for this version

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
So far I can't get any of the compressed versions to run , tried 32 & 64 bit exe's( I just get a white screen with " Lily" in the top left corner , after 7 or 8 seconds a " (not responding)" message pops up alongside Lily
Works fine for me. I guess you are playing on win? Try this:
  • download and install the webp codec for your OS
  • download and install the webm directshow filters

brysie

Jul 1, 2017
Works fine for me. I guess you are playing on win? Try this:
  • download and install the webp codec for your OS
  • download and install the webm directshow filters
Thank you , restarting pc fixed the issue ! Weird as I have a youtube channel and was recording for it earlier ( has never affected things before)

Reactions: "CJ"
3.70 star(s) 19 Votes